Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Happy Birthday to 3 different people!

1. Its aabubba a.k.a Asim.Afzal birthday, a really pain-in-ass insulting netpal who's also nice enough to send me postcards from all the places he'd been! :) Kind enough to want to host me if I do make it to visit Boston / New York someday, and wonder if that pact still stay? ;-p Hopefully it'll be on for a really long time, as I seriously cannot afford to pack and leave right now.

There will be a MAS Travel fair (last year that's when I really bought my ticket to Amsterdam at an unbeatable bargain) coming in February! Ahem... trying to avoid the question when being asked "so this time where are you going to go?". Wah... only Salim my ex-colleague could relate to that intriguing question! Who knows? By February 19th, I would be strong enough, to jump up on my head, and head on to the fair, and book a flight to Cambodia?! I dunno, pls dont scare me now.

Am hoping if I could fit in the Buddhist Youth Exchange (for below 25) in July this year, to JAPAN!!! Ahem... *cough *cough *cough. I dunno. Dont look at me. Am still 25 until September. Still considered a 'youth' in Europe ;P.

2. Aish or J? Enuff said. I still do and will always remember her birthday. How could I ever forget? You tell me.

3. Jann, she's Yong Tien's closest friend now I guess. Nothing much to say about her, except she's really really helpful to Yong Tien. Sometimes I just wonder how an Aquarius and a Virgo could spark it off so wonderfully in the beginning! I mean, I dare not imagine what will become of Jann and YT's friendship in the long future. Certainly they both find peace-loving, long-lasting, understanding friendship.


No comments: