
Wait a minute, I'm trying to keep my blog private and not publish my own pic nor spell out my name here... see I almost forgot.
Oh anyway, I wanted to shout out to the world about this pictures that I went to developed into 8R printout. There were many more 4R pictures developed, but when I finally saw this picture with my own eyes, live and touching it with my own hands -- *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I quickly find a soul in my house to pour out my hyperventilation, dad goes "what you saw a rat?" "No I saw my own picture in the flesh! See I'm touching it!! Gosshhh!!!"
Lol... so proudly I waved the 8R postcard-like photo around, quickly ran to my uncle's house next door to showoff. Haha.. I'm crazy! Didn't know how much a beautiful picture means to me. I could be so overwhelmed by a photograph! Wow...
Ok finish broadcasting?! Hmm... well, here's somemore manipulated pictures. Well I didn't have the proper tools to make edit further, you know the 'yellow-robed-monk sitting by the grey wall', where I just want to show the yellow colour but the rest in greyscale. I could use photoshop?! But that's uninstalled from my laptop.
Ahhh... 'sampat'ness is bliss.
2 comments:
wah weee.... ( Ahem... sound effect)
kekekkeeke ( another sound effect)
Syok sendiri here.. Hhehee
=t=
Enjoyed a lot!
Swimwear for tall women Hair loss uk womens Gmc 560 chrome truck bumpers gmc Terry petty chevrolet Frontier airlines jumpseat policy Neurontin for sleep radar motion sensor detector Pimped out gmc trucks
Post a Comment