Wednesday, November 22, 2006

'Jangan Potong Saya'

I received this SMS from my mom:

"Ah Ma was cornered by 2 Indian guys with knife pointing her neck right infront the house while opening gate lock & cut off her gold chain & pendant. Very lucky she was not hurt. She told the guys -- jangan potong saya! -- and she did not struggle."

*phew... my grandma is fine and unhurt. I said my thank you prayer that grandma is safe, but I cant help visualizing my grandma speaking bahasa.... very funny one... you have to converse with her to know what I mean.

See la... wear gold chan for what. Shoot.. I think I'm wearing a golden looking necklance that is quite worthless but if I ever encountered 2 men with knife point at my neck, I will freeze too! And repeat : Jangan Potong saya!

My friend who was taekwando black-belt also didn't put up a fight lah when she was cornered...

Ah... Malaysia, my beloved country. No where else in the world, you hear of such cases happening with so high frequency.

No comments: