Friday, July 13, 2007

Family Helpdesk

..imagine i work in an IT environment, with the hardcore server team sitting very near me who speaks loads of IT jargons all the time...

*mobile phone ring*

"Ah Joon ah! What is a thumb drive? Is it like a disc?"

"It's like a pen drive."

"Can copy wan ah? I want to download something from the internet... how much is a thumbdrive?"

"Depending on the size you want, usually people buy 1GB now for about rm50++"

"I dont want so big la.. got small wan ah? Small wan how much?"

"errr.. you just go and buy the 1GB la.. rm50++"

"I want to copy something from internet la..."

"Then I lend you my thumbdrive la (ah chek), I got extra thumbdrive... even my bro & my cousin at home got."

*mumble with another man who asked for another cd also*

"OH ok ok.. next week I come and borrow from you..."

*geez... hope my colleagues didn't hear my conversation with my relative...*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey joon. just wondering what happened to your AirAsia complaint. Got any response?