Wednesday, October 03, 2007

On the look out for nice property...

You know what? Finally I'm going make this happen :: To own a property of my own. This can only happen after I fully settled my study loan, which is coming to an end soon! If I don't commit into mortage, my lack of discipline will see my monthly salary disappear with what camera accessory, what airasia, what mattafair, what juscosale, what padini, what warehouse sale...

I MUST NOT SIMPLY SPEND! I MUST NOT SIMPLY USE THE CREDIT CARD!! I am going to squeeze through it... I will survive... with a hefty drop dead mortage.

So any nice property within my +/- RM200,000 budget? Hmm, my criteria...

1. Affordability or within my budget
2. Location (not too far until have to travel >1 hour to work or keep paying shit toll)
3. Developer reputation
4. Nice neighbours
5. Appreciate in value after 10yrs
6. ...
7. ...
8. ...
9. ...
10. Not next door to my family ( :P hahaha..)

Ok ok.. finish building castle in the air. Balik rumah!

1 comment:

mcc said...

I WILL SURVIVE!! WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, I WILL SURVIVE!!HEHEHE:p