Sunday, March 08, 2009

Know of such colleague?

This is just a crappy short incident that happened that might not happen in your everyday life. I have the monthly lrt pass, made of card material. I keep it in my nametag plastic cover. Sometimes, different colleagues will ask to borrow my pass during lunch time, so that they could hop on the lrt for free.

There is this guy, quite big size, I don't know who is he, must have been introduced to him before but I don't know how he know that I have a pass. So he just came straight to me to ask to borrow the pass... one day, he borrowed it and after lunch he'd return it to me.

Almost panting, he walked over, dig his shirt pocket and took out the pass...
"aiya sorry its wet ah..."
"nevermind.." (thinking he spilled water on it, I raised my hand and hold it)
"its my sweat ah"

No comments: