Wednesday, August 26, 2009

有命去,没有命回来。

有命去,没有命回来。At first I didn't believe the sms that sayang received, but I saw charlie sir online. If it is true... charlie sir must be devastated. I don't know what to say, to verify the news, I msg him. It's true. It's even in the Bernama news online.


I last smiled and had a quick chat with sis. Julie Ang at SABS on 15-Aug. Even sis. GG Tan was there, but I didn't go up to her to intro myself. It was told that sis. GG Tan is the organiser for the Dama Orchestra fund raising show to be held on 10-Oct at klpac. I wanted to approach her to inquire about klpac, perhaps a probable venue for igemz launch.


I'm not 100% sure if that was her... somebody pointed out to me "nehhh that's her!"

As for sis. Julie Ang, I joked about getting a Bali package quote from her (for my honeymoon right after my wedding in Jan next year). She's always cheerful, funny and smiling.


She was a very "yau yeng" helpful and kind person. She's very close assistant to rev saranankara. She helped run an old folks home. She's a great cook although I've not have the chance to taste her glamour food. She'd belanja me and my other co-mdl secretary a very nice fish-noodle lunch. She's also a teochew lady, like me.


She trusted me to be "jaga" for the 15-member travel group to Ladakh in Autumn 2008, as she couldn't join us due to financial constraint. She finally saved enough to go on her first trip with bro charlie (and now its also her last trip) to Ladakh leading 38 other people. This time she's the yau-yeng "jaga"...having to settle everything for everyone, including the visas, the payment, the booking, the excess luggages, the fun, the assurance, the (10-seater-van) driver.

1/6/2009 - Sis Julie helped bhante Sanghasena to check-in for his departure back to India. *me & bhante nagasena taking the picture*

27/9/2008 - I took this picture at klia before we depart for Delhi. Sis Julie (in yellow) came to 'check-in' for all of us.

2007 - BISDS students giving donation to sis Julie for the Old Folks Home.

No comments: