Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Breath in.. Breath out... Relax...

This is what im telling myself to do. It is just strange how people can get on your nerve, and there is a chain reaction to it... and its all because of my brother!

I was thinking to myself, what if in the distant future, when we're all much older, my brother would be the most annoying b***h in the household. And my parents would have a difficult time communicating with him, and instead I become the attention giver for my ageing parents then.

I came into the house, I didn't latch the padlock, I try to put some dessert that I bought on the table for my father to eat. He insist I close the door, so I went turn back to close the door.. no its NOT enough, i must latch it with the padlock, so that ronnie the dog don't come into the house.

The dog is NOT going into the house whether i latch it or not. As long as the door looks like its close. For the freakiest thing, my bro just want to create an argument with me over the "door" being latched or not.

All I wanted was to come in quickly to put the food on the table so that my dad could eat it! BRRRRRRrrrrrrhhhhhh.....

Before dinner, before my sayang is back... my b**** bro reprimand that me and sayang must finish all the food on the dinner table, as we'll be the last one to eat. So as I waited for sayang to be back... I sorta told sayang that we must finish all the food, even the fish that my sayang don't want to. And then he get all cook up about me forcing him to eat or do what he don't want to eat/do. And that's how another stupidest argument broke out over "finishing the fish".

All because of my stupid bro...

In life.... how am I able to tolerate so many annoying uncles / aunties and even my terribly long-winded boss? Thanks to my family.

Breath in... breath out... relax...

No comments: