Saturday, November 13, 2004

Interesting

blog, what is that?

If it was a diary, then it should be private and the thought is very personal that nobody should ever discover it.

But if it became truly private, and noone else read it, what is the point of writing when nobody is reading?

Just to share with you that I came from the generation of "mass emailing friends" about my life and such. But since I became addicted to my digicam, I never really hold on the passion to put thoughts into words. Instead I just capture the moments away..

But right now, even "now" is relative... it depends when I think of the word "now", when the thought that arises at the moment of "now". Should I be writing in present or past tense when refering to "now"??

I'm good at rambling on. That's why I have many things to talk about if you can put up with me. See if you really want to put an effort to lend me your ears. But just as I understand other people like I understand myself, not many ppl can put up with good listening. Not even if you wish so much for that person, whether your best friend or good friend, to just listen to you as and when you wanted to. Is it fair to ask for your friend to listen? If it is fair, then I should be showing some concern and be listening to them too just as when they wanted to. But what if they're so independent they do not require your patience of listening? So is it fair to ask a friend who is not indebted to listen to listen to you?

Who are we in this world, that we keep thinking of I and me, resulting in the formation a person of who we proclaim we are, thinking that the world is revolving around you? Or do you think that you are revolving around the world?

How do you justify that being self-centred constitue of the thought of thinking the world is revolving around you, and you revolving the world?

I feel that if you are revolving around the world, then your mind is even more self-centred, thinking that everything has to do with me, me, me. I am walking, I am standing, I am talking... blah blah..

Well on the contrary, if the world is revolving around me, it means I am self-centred, just as what a friend of mine once said, but the point is I am not revolving around the world. I cannot be so bold and arogant to lead the path of where I want to go and what I want to do to make the world mine according to my own likings. I am still observing the path that I've crossed, the various crossroads and beautiful scenary, the endless number of people that I'm bound to meet, in this world always circling, spinning from left to right, in all its dimension. Now is that considered more self-centred to be there, standing still watching?

I do not know who will read my rambles, as I seriously do not wish to just let any people in my own life to read my mind. I hardly share what is really inside me with just about anybody. It really depends on who you are, eg. you're younger than me, I'll not share with you abt my secret desire. If you're MPNCK, I have to ramble on really simple topics which is nothing argumentative about. The thought about J, the girl non-existant now, not that she died, but she doesn't exist in my life anymore since the 'next phase' of life succumbed her.

Phases of life, do you welcome it with warm embrace and allow yourself to go through rough changes to fit into new findings in the next phase, or do you remain and maintain your attitude, be the best of yourself that you can be, to live up to your aspiration that you've made from your one phase of life that you've ever lived?

If only my command of English is ever more profound, I could speak Shakespears, I dont even know how to spell many words correctly. Yet I know people my age who could hardly even write simple English.

The mentality of people, is like heaven and hell, I'd say I'm still earthy as a creature. Cannot write codes like what they do .NET C# or J2EE. Seriously why do I even bother asking myself if I ever want to pick up those coding skills, to make my resume looks good. This is really not what I want to do! Even a simple thing called mySQL or PHP, I have no idea. I just vaguely know the existance of technology, making me wide in general knowledge, but blur in technical stuff. Totally agree if you call me Jack of all trade, master of none. Now what kind of profession would really fit well into that averagely competent, inferior but getsmart kid? girl? lady.. whatever. Never call me "aunty"!

Great.. I'm kinda getting the hang of this rambling... it's only so much sweeter if somebody would actually waste all the energy reading it. They can really understand me through words... if they do. Sometimes, people just dont. They read your writings from opposite direction, the letterings doesn't mean anything when viewed reversed.

Ahh... satisfied.



1 comment:

sailorsim said...

such a short post. MORE! MORE! MORE!