Friday, December 10, 2004

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Job interview!!!!

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! Yes am I freaking out?!! Yes, a simple thing like receiving a phone call from a lady from PWC has just freaked me out. Does that mean my hyperthyroid has made a come back?!! You know when I'm easily excited over minor stuff and get all hyperventaliting show symptom of my disorder! :P haha

OK, talk about the interview, next Tuesday! Where? I dunno, still waiting for the lady's email which hasn't arrive till now!! :( Have tried calling her back but no answer on her phone. Sighh....

Wait in anticipation, mind starts to ponder, imagination runs wild, heart starts to pump, backside starts to get itchy. Bugging friends, that's what I commonly do. If only I'm as openly crazy to my colleagues, I'd have to shout out to everyone on YM, with a status beside my name showing "AAAAAAAAAAAA INTERVIEW WITH PWC NEXT TUE!"

So, anyway... nobody is going to read this blog anywhere, cos I'm not so cranky everyone to just post up everything that goes through my adreneline?! But on ocassion like this, when I just sudden got freaked out... there u have it... my shouting on my blog! Haha...

who else didn't know yet.. opps Mudz! I just went to tell him!! haha.. I think I must be crazy to tell my OWN colleague that I'm going for interview in another big firm?! Who can be THAT nutcase - me.

Remembered I went for my 1st interview at the Petronas Twin Tower - THAT itself freaked me out so much, I wrote a bloody long email to all my coconut friends, and somehow even got backfired, for being too 'open' and stupid.

Anyway... that's just me. Oops.. who am I?! Shouldn't I be not so egoistic?! The self-centredness always backfires. Who cares anyway... Ya, that "who cares anyway" makes me soooo unappealing to mom. Issshh... running out of my initial topic. CHUP!!

Enough. Let's hope, pray, wish, aspire and TRY MY BEST!!! I believe in aspire for something. That's only the 1st step. The next step is the ASPIRE TO INSPIRE!!! Wooissh... MJ trying to inspire people! Ha!

If you believe me! ;P

LOVE & PRAYERS FOR THE WORLD UNITED!


2 comments:

sailorsim said...

OOOO.... an interview!!! i want one too! let's hope the interviewer is not an ass. just some boring story i wanna share...

i know someone who went for an interview for the position of an accounts exec. small potatoes position only right? don't think the interview will be that tough, right? WRONG! there was an IQ test involved(if you can even call it that).

a sample of one of the questions asked goes like this, "a frog is stuck in a 20-metre deep, dried-out well. how many days will it take for the frog to get out of that well if it manages to climb 2 metres a day, and then falls 1 metre a day?"

what would you answer? personally, i'd answer, "the frog would die before it reaches the top of the well". wonder if that'll work *grin*

MJ said...

LOL!! hahahha... told u to be funny.. and it is funny!!! See I can laugh!!!