... been a nice X'mas day, went to Dr. Duraisamy's open house at her cottage liked home in downtown KL and never miss-out George's open house. Both my dad's friends. I'm blessed in a family where my parents are really warm friendly people who has lotsa friends of other culture!
... tonight I'll be waiting for my grandma's big dinner treat, because she's striked a lottery while in Taiping! :P Well, hope grandma is happy and remains happy.
... as for myself, I've wrapped presents for my 2 cousins living next door. But showering gifts for that 2 cousins isn't very effective for my Karma since they both received so many gifts already! The pink bag that I got for Emily, hope she likes it, although she's already have 1001 bags!
... ahh I'll save the 2 lil rainbow sweets that I got from SantaJyon for 2 more lil cousins tonight. Already saved 3 lil sweets for the naughty Tan kids living down by the street.
... I'm listening to a beautiful song ~ Saving all my love for you ~ by Whitney Houston, thinking of who? Hmm... nobody should know. It's been repeated many times. I've d****** a few wonderfuls songs. One is on behalf of mpnck who's crazy over Ave Maria the Wedding song! Wonder what he's gonna do with it. I did myself a favour, searching for ~ I Believe ~ by Fantasia Barrino. That is really POWDERFUL!! Not forgetting some famous inspirational songs from Sister Act2. Ahh.. remember that meaningful show? I did, sure of course I loved it!
... Oh Happy Day! Oh Happy Day!
Sincerely wish all beings well & happy. Hey forgot to mention about the Dhamma talk (Anatta) by Ajahn Brahm last night, plain but special! He answered questions about Jesus and existance of Theravada in Egypt?! Now that I'll find out more. But for the fact that it was a peaceful spiritual Christmas eve evening that I experienced, and me having Ajahn Brahm autographed his book for yours truly... ;)
.... Oh Happy Day! C'mon and talkin' abt a happy day!
With Joy, Peace & Love a.k.a Mega-Metta
No comments:
Post a Comment