Monday, October 03, 2005

Bring it on, October!

*Wheeewwiiitt! Why the hyperenergy? Well, why not. I thought September would be a busy month, but come to think of it, October looks more crammed than September. Why, the weekends look all filled up!

Sakyadhita website is set for launching Oct 12, and I'm not even half done with it. Guilty?! Haiya the mainpage html file with my designer friend, she havent send to me, what can I do ah. She also got a life and busy job. I should be thankful she's even willing to help me do for free.

Oct 30 Annual Prize Giving, somehow I'm organising chairperson but the planning is carried out even without me! The wonder of working with my Sunday School, there are behind-the-scene volunteers who make things happen. I just have to show up at meetings, get bombarded, get questions answered and smile. Actually it is really suffocating to be in the Project department of the school... is that why I moved to Publication? But it's not all goyang-kaki with Publication :P still rushing for printing, this school headmistress requested for MORE things to be included at the 11th hour. Initial plan to print by end of Sep is delayed until hopefully by this weekend!

Oct 1st, MPO kickstarted!! (way to go..*wheeewitttt!)
Oct 8th go Kuantan... but I forgot that means no show on Sunday in temple -- how to proceed organising APG? (gonna get it again)
Oct 11th, INCOVAR Roadshow at UM - Chinese group.
Oct 12th, INCOVAR Roadshow at UM - English group.
Oct 12th, Sakyadhita website launching, by Chew Mei Fun?!!! (my potential aunty in-law, doh my bro is seeing this girl who's aunty is miss Chew)
Oct 15th, friend's wedding where I become photographer!
Oct 16th, the target date to distribute THE Magazine.
Oct 22nd, PCIC with INCOVAR, meaning no show on Sunday in temple -- again?! the week before tha APG :P See how I kena...
Oct 23rd, Kathina Day in temple -- actually not my business :P
Oct 30th, Annual Prize Giving... bleh...
Nov 6th, BISDS AGM (boring...)

Hmm... my job? I'm taking a chance, just like I took a chance in my 1st job, playing game with the company. My clientbased teamlead, my teamlead's boss and even the big Asia-Pac boss have all agreed to take me. Now its all up to the top level management between local and global company playing table tennis. With their table tennis game dragging on, it may take a few months to decide the winner. With a heavy heart, I rejected my new job offer, betting on this table tennis game instead. Taking a chance for a promotion, ulteriorly. It's amazing what 'Attitude' means to people. It is my 'Attitude' that my teamlead is willing to fight on for me! I sure hope I could win this bet in this game. Well, Liverpool lost to Chelsea last night, but they're still Europe Champion!!! :) haha...

Life is a gamble. Enjoy the thrilling ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

need any help? :P

Nee Sern said...

so busy ah... hehehe i would've thought ur busy month is may and june :P