something really stupid happened, and I still cant believe I let it happened right infront of my eyes.
I bought 3 handphones in HongKong, although 2 of it were for buying for others. Instead of paying 2.5% extra, the shop salesman (who looked not very highly educated) charged me 25% extra.
When I saw the final price, I did asked why is the final sum so much more (2.5% should be alot).. so he recalculated, with the confirmation by my cousin's friend. That it was correct. Actually I dunno what to say... how can 1 accounts-intern could also count wrongly? That man, although you may say he's trying to cheat me, but he really looked like he didn't know how to count.
I dunno what to say now.. its like HK$800++ extra that I've paid. I really need to do something before I go on having nightmare when I sleep. What more can I do now? Have to see who else going to HK again, or find that guy who's working in HK now to help me go back to the same shop to demand back for the money. This is gonna make me look so stupid.
Already found myself stupid enough to buy handphone in another country. Now this stupidity didn't end there. You know how hard I could get on myself for being stupid. Its like I cant tell anyone about it, definitely not my parents... yeah I get most 'keksim' when I did something that I couldn't tell my parents about.
Am also feeling 'keksim' for not having secure my new job yet with the client company, dunno why the CEO has to taking sooo long to sign an offer letter. Already come this far, but just get stucked at the CEO. Why do I always have to be at the mercy of bigshot company decision makers who have no idea who are they missing out on if they'd let me go. Cannot imagine how stupid I look if I fail to get this job due to a CEO who's not willing to sign.
Is there a cave somewhere that I could go hide forever...
3 comments:
oh ...
what else could i say,
take it as a lesson ;) this HK$800 might save you HK$800M in future when you take extra caution about money.
yeah..take it as a lesson..
my sisters were at Hong Kong few months ago..
she mistakenly paid the taxi driver HK$500...instead of HK$50..
the taxi driver just keep quite and gave her back the change as if my sis only paid HK$50..
when they go shopping only she realise it...
call up the HK shop owner, explain what happened, then if he/she wants, you can fax your credit card statement over to HK as a proof that he/she has overcharged.
ask what options do you have? can they send a cheque? or do you need to dispute with the bank? or do we need to go to his shop and take watever that is worth HKD$800?
im going to Macau/HK/Guangzhou in March. Can help you if you can sort out with this fellow soon.
Post a Comment