You wouldn't know how odd this is. At work I couldn't do much personal stuff now, but then I'd still love to crap about whatever that crossed my mind, so how? I'm such a messy/lazy/forgetful person, I survive on desktop post-it notes -- yep that's right I have a post-it notes just on "Blogpoints" -- which I told myself to blog each point per entry, BUT that means I'll have too many entries to post at the end of the day?!!
Bleuggh... so here's all my blogpoint anyway, if it makes any sense to you!
1. The %@^%$*!!@#^% SG team is a #$@^#@%#&^!$$!# pain in the arse! How dare he 'teach' me about 'Integrity' in his email reply to me, cc to all, trying to make me look bad infront of others in order to make himself look good. %%#&!!$!#@ The pot calling the kettle black!
[Today: The same thing happened! I think I started the email war by escalating a potential server low on disk space problem, and he replied cc to our manager, insulting not only me but my teamlead for not training me on how to do this inspite of having done this server maintenance on a daily basis for 2 years! Gossh... when I read his email, I want to bang my head, and to reply so sarcasticly that it'll probably cost my job. So after heeding my teamlead's advise, you know to get the greenlight to reply sarcasticly... there I went no remorse. I tried so hard to bite my tongue, and I phrased it so gently: "Appreciate if you could be more diplomatic & be a helpful teamplayer, I wouldn't have escalated to you if I dont need your advise in this. All I'm asking is if there's any files that could be removed off from C: to free the disk space." My teamlead was happy with my reply, and the reply that came from the idiot thereafter was more subdued, asking why didnt I state it clearly in the first place or phoned or pm to avoid the miscommunication! Oh @%$^*@!!!!!]
I think I just sent the message across to all: Dont mess with me! I'll see how long I can sustain in this corporate kungfu battleship!
2. Yasmin ~ the story teller. I really love her blog and reading all the comments by the ordinary rakyat. If you would have the time to go through each comment in her blog. Really gratifying to know there's still soulful believers out there in this country that I could really connect with, irregardless of the culture / race factor. Why are these people not found in the political front? I'd vote for Yasmin ~ the storyteller.
3. *Phew.. this point is very difficult to express, inspired by the Cameron trip journey sitting in the same car with 1 training-management-guru + 1 intelligent freethinker + 1 social-economy-activist.... ok im not going to start this, its too BIG a topic, where I'm not knowledgable enuff to talk about yet, damn mind-challenging.
4. Continue from the BIG discussion on religion - the freethinker asked "what if I'm born into a noble church-going staunch Christian family, will I be who I am today?" .... WHAT IF??? I never / hardly thought of those WHAT IF I was born this / that question. But if I have to answer, then I'll say it all really depends on the conditions / upbringing / my own level of intelligence / exposure / karma / journey of life chosen. So even if I'm brainwashed from young (like how I'm brainwashed into Theravada Buddhism since young) into having strong faith in God & Christ, with my level of inquisitive mind, I will somehow have doubts in the 'belief-system' as created by mankind. The moment I tried to free my mind, and read the first paragraph of the Bible -- im lost. It does not correlate with science and logic, not even history nor facts.
5. Wow, saw this blog of a person who'd died. I wonder when I die, will my family ever read my blog?! :D That would be such a legacy!
6. People with the best job on earth, that I wish to have:
a. Ian Wright - come take me! me! I want!
b. Samantha Brown - oohhh... yes I'd go Europe again & taste all the fanciful hotels, can we switch job?!
c. Datuk Dr. Victor Wee - "Oh let my check my diary, oh I'm flying off to Barcelona next week! There's a fireworks competition that I'm going to Malaysia..."
d. Yasmin Ahmad - read blogpoint 2 :)
e. Jamie Oliver - seriously I cant cook but I wish I can & also be able to showoff my cooking skills & have fun & eat & indulge & drink...
7. THIS ONE YOU MUST READ : I've just discovered another profession that I could be really good / passionate about -- to become a Buddhist Psychotherapist! That musical puja night, Dr. Patricia Sherwood from AU was introducing about this course (yes with diploma and even degree) in Buddhist psychology?!?! Oh my lord.. why didn't they have such a course in local uni?! You know I was already amazed at why 'social work' is even a university level course in Singapore and elsewhere but not here? Ok, the diploma external program would cost about A$3.5k! Anyway, maybe I can forget about MBA... just imagined...I have a master's degree in Buddhist psychology... waulaughh... sei mei...
8. Cj's impression about me (during induction camp, everybody were supposed to comment about each other) : "im exposed to many things in the world but im confused abt why things are like that..." that's what you said right, Cj?! To a certain extend, I'd agree. Yes even when I try to describe myself, I'd say I'm "naive in the worldly aspect". I dont live in this 'world' that is real to most of you, I live in different dimension! Somehow I'm like an alien trying to understand how come there are earthlings on this earth doing the things they do. Is that true about me?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment