Wednesday, August 16, 2006

..to blog abt tea?

*blur* the brain is not functioning...

So how's the trip to Cameron? Yea it was good but I need to recollect back the thoughts that I had if I were to write, but how could I let go of thoughts so easily? I think its because of the winding drive up/down the highland that killed all thoughts. You know you cant have the best of everything in the world, sometimes I just cannot enjoy a roadtrip totally if I'm seated at the back seat of a not-very-slow-car circling the hillslope. No there's nothing to vomit out...

ok just shoot... I think the back seat of a Vios is too cramped for a restless passenger like me :P *soooory Cj!* I was 'inspired' from this trip to save up and upgrade my car (after finish paying off the SLK loan) so that next time, I could drive (a better drivable car), have the front seat and NOT feel so dizzy *hopefully*!

It reminded me of my awfully dreadful 8hr bus-ride to Redang from KL at night, where I couldn't sleep, it was too cold and I lie dizzy and awake the whole night.

But being there... the valley itself... the view was nice. And that's about it. There was not much of activity that we could do, except alot of driving which I dread... Ok maybe I'd say I'm more of a beach-person than a mountain girl. I would jump into the water *feet first* instantly then worry about not able to swim later. But I cant jump into the valley from high up the mountain leh! I can only breath in and just relax.. and... breath.

Yet it's just amazing to be there, and get the chance to be part of good old wonder nature that I'm so distant from. That I've always wondered how people could survive living inside with the forrest and trees. *maybe I dont know how to relax* I cant see myself sitting quietly still at the balcony staring into the beautiful valley, and just do nothing! My dad would love it, that's his idea of an ideal vacation where he doesn't have to do anything *cos he cant walk*.

What I enjoyed most is me being hysteria over climbing up into the tea plantation up on the hill, without knowing where's the trail leading to. Its funny / odd how I realised that many girls are not used to trekking. I thought I'm one bad trekking cos I freak out at worms and creepy crawlie but that's about it. I didn't know SF was so afraid of height and I feel maybe because she's afraid to fall?

I guess being me, I must be that proud of myself that I could venture out on my own, but of course it would be silly to trek out there alone *cos nobody could take picture for ME mah* and if I were to fall into from the hill then nobody will be able to find me lah! But still it doesn't sound so scary except unless I injured myself badly that I couldn't bring myself to safety.

I trekked up the hill, LY followed behind, wondering / asking each step, where / how to go. I think for this, I have to thank my 2 times adventure joining the outdoor ELC camp back in uni days. One was inside Mardi, my first time night-jungle trekking with my worst nightmare of 'sitting inside the jungle' after the rain in the dark, SF must have freaked out big time. What I was fearful about was not darkness but LEECHES! I couldn't SEE anything and I know there were leeches everywhere. At the end of that adventure, I knew I didn't overcome my leech-phobia but it was totally kwel walking alone with a candle by myself finding my way out.

The 2nd 'experience' was a very tiring long wild jungle trekking at Templer's Park where I was 'committee', supposed facilitator but still fearful of leeches. Multiple doh. 4 hours trekking from start till the end.. half way through it RAINED so heavily, and we were all carrying minibackpack. At some point, I had to be 'carried' up by the guys cos it was too steep to climb. Some tree branch were so torny and we just had to be careful everysteps! Wonderful memory, cos I thought I was almost going to give up... but I couldn't. The whole team of committee+participants has to walk together and finish the whole trail indefinitely. After completing that impossible journey, I really believed "Nothing is Impossible"! And THAT YOU CAN DO IT!

Ok where was I... so the tea plantation was easy water trek la... but I was trying to fight with my camera... you see, when there's a beautiful sky... and when my camera cannot capture the sky as sky... I die! I dont know how to win this battle with my camera.. URRRRRgggghhh!

Definitely enjoyed the company of the people that came on this trip. There were lotsa noise, chats, laughs and even fights! Oh boy.. what is life without ups and down, or high and low. I know tym was trying to cope with stomachpain and HC suffering from migraine. And every driver getting overpaid! I really hate this, but the resolution set for the most beautiful taken was by mistake -- too low! I have NO IDEA how I set the mode, I'm going to bang my head on the wall.

But then, I'm back to reality so fast. Had to switch on the work-brain so soon. No time to recover over my stupidity.

Thank you for the wonderful enjoyable and most definitely fun trip with Tea!

No comments: