Sunday, October 08, 2006

Not greeting my mom 'aunty' :P

My mom is always picking up on me, even my friends... So there's CO who came to my house, but didn't greet my mom (or something like that), so my mom was telling me "why your friend didn't greet my aunty?!".

Ok fine, so I told off this friend, next time when you come, must always call my mom atleast.

The next day (or the next thing I knew), my mom was laughing to herself telling me about what kak Siti's (next door maid) told my mom about what uncle Francis said about me -- 'ah joon very sombong, never call uncle!'

My mom had it. She saw it herself - what goes around comes around. Think she's getting the point now, not to kacau me about my friend not calling her!

So what about me not calling uncle Francis?! Aiya... even my mom knew that this uncle himself also very sombong, never really smile. So I grew up never calling this uncle, of all the neighbours that I'd greet, just dunno how to open mouth to greet this uncle lah. Everybody knows I'm friendly to uncle Rajah neighbour wut :D

No comments: