Friday, March 02, 2007

Guess what I bought from MPH warehouse sale?

:: @ Lonely Planet corner ::

wow so many counties / cities... wait a minute, the ONE thing that I really got *graaassssspp I WANTT* was People-Photography, ok I got frantic for seeing Travel-Photography. The price : RM47 each. Hurllo? One small coloured book so expensive, think the big "Buddhist Structures in Asia" coffeetable book with pictures & story is more worth it to buy, the price : RM50. REALLLY REALLLY tempted to pick it up, but I know I would really like a new clean one with no torn edges.

I was looking at the titles, glance from one rack to another. Alas, I grabed it. "Tibet". The price : RM70. Well, I really wanna learn more about China too, that's RM76 and so much thicker. There's one on India too. No looking back.

Just the previous post I was mentioning about the Potala Palace, and now I bought the expensive (to me) Lonely Planet book about Tibet! Whooohooo!

Ok ok... must try and make the effort to find the the ikebana book for sayang, heck let's see if I could stumble upon any book on flower arrangement! So I asked 2 ppl... I walked to the back corner twice... I see some books on garden and plants... but that's not floral arrangment la!

If only I'd more time, but lunch time is over, and I gotta cross the road to head back to office. I also found a VERY cheap dictionary English-Chinese/Chinese-English, at RM10. BELIEVE it or not?! So total RM80 for 2 fatty books, that will be very useful for me, guess its very reasonable lah. I'm so gonna try and improve/revive my understanding of the Chinese language.

I think my coming creditcard bill is gonna be surprisingly high! Simply simply buy.. tsk tsk tsk. Good thing I have redeemed & switched out the local trust fund before CNY... if not!!!

No comments: