Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Inspired by a girl's email

I was inspired by this girl's story, when I first received it. So much so I wanted to instantly reply her and inspired enough to want to blog about it! She reminded me of me when I was dreaming about my big (that time its as big as you could ever imagined) Europe backpack trip, that I kept dreaming about since I was like... ahem... in my early secondary school years, when I started keeping & saving my own $ from the yearly angpow collection.

Life didnt get any better after graduation, I didnt have enough $ to go (on what was my budget). I didnt hook up with people that ying know, that could help her save heaps of $ with very tiny shoestring budget. (then along the way had huge misunderstanding / miscommunication problem with my already-history-co-dreamer-travel-partner-best-friend)

I didnt wanna talk about my post-trip "nothingness", cannot discourage people at all, for their dream pursuit my believe. It's just like a sort of 'back to reality boredom' that I had to go through after coming to terms with the fact that I'm awaken from my dream. Back to the stupid career-ding-dong that chose me. Reading the stuff / url that ying posted, I guess I could still relate to it partially.

Maybe for who I am, I didn't / couldn't stray away from the path. Maybe I'm still living my dreams... oh goodness, I think I'm too whitehat. I know for a fact that if I just decide to go for it, it will happen, the question is when?

I need to strike a balance with life, so I take from life, and I give to my life. I work hard, I play hard. I get to experience both the good and bad of both work & play world! Ahah!

Dont worry, I've not stopped dreaming. I will find my way through reaching the Potala Palace in mountain of Tibet. Its ok if my mom and dad and sayang would like to invade into my dream realm, cos I still cant find a reason why not. Heck, if anyone else is reading this, I'm sure they'd like to tag along ~ like I'm going to stop anyone.

Ok... I'll keep letting doze of 'Law of Attraction' to keep flowing through my blood stream... while I hit the sack for a real good night sweet dream! ;)

No comments: