Friday, March 02, 2007

I laughed so hard with this video

This Lkc, suddenly sent a youtube DIY video, ask me to see it right in the middle of office. I laughed so hard, that my tears nearly fell. I cannot imagine anymore siow people I know in this world, who would come out with a joke like that?!?! But I think its still amazing for this crazy fella to come out with this idea as a wedding gift for his friend. Hey, I think its an original idea at that! Who knows if some other Lkc fans who would copycat the idea!

*knock head! knock head!*

But anyway, I got permission to link it here. I beh tahan not shouting it out and show it to my friends la. The video maker actually wanted to send the link to all! *braaaakkkeee* I dont think so... but atleast let me blog it first :P hahaha...

Lei hai dak geh!

4 comments:

Aaron Tan said...

where's the vid?

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I LAUGHED SO LOUD IN OFFICE!! til now i can't stop laughing!! the moment i saw LKC face, i was bursting !!! ppl think i siao here in office. hahahaha! good one LKC!!! i will not forget this!

Anonymous said...

i must see again.... hahahah! best movie ever!
LKC, if you are reading this.. you are the best!! HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

err....helo? it is supposed to be a decent gift to a fren lor.... hehehe