Monday, April 16, 2007

Funny talking to Korean user

me : Hello? Can I speak to Han Soon Kyu?
he : Halo.. Soon Kyu..chmmbrrmmchmm...u waiting!
*user end trying speaking in Korean probably asking for whereabout of Soon Kyu, meanwhile MJ controlling from bursting!*
he : Halo...chhmbrrchm...u waiting... I give numba...
me : ah yes, you want to give me number for Soon Kyu, what's the number?
he : mmm...sick.. thhheee.. sero.. won.. seven.. thhho.. forrr...
me : aiks! Thank you very much!
he : ish

3 comments:

mcc said...

Now onli u understand how I had went thru' ler....:P

MJ said...

mcc : i wont know how u had went through. when i encounter funny conversation with non-english speaking users, I had fun. Was it "fun" you went through? It's funny until I could mentally laugh. Is that what you went through?

mcc said...

I wldn't call it 'fun' as their motive was 2 test on d employment market by hiring and firing employees. So consider it another lessons in life 2 learnt when dealing with ur own race n expatriates.