Do you know what CSA stands for? Can Solve Anything :) Ok only people like my brother can come up with that!
So I've been bracing all my many months of anticipating, for this day... just too bad my appraiser is a new teamlead that I've only worked with in the past 6 months. The whole 15mins of the session was conducted in pure Mandarin! *imagine*
There's not much of a comment, esp not so much of unexpected comment that my teamlead can say about me. But the one thing on top of her list, the thing that I should improve on -- communication!
Don't know when, but I wrote before, that the one thing that I've always been told / advised to take note / improve is the same... wow all these years... its still "improve on your communication". (At this instant, I have to ignore what my mom ridiculed me about when she heard about this 'communication' thing, that I'll never be able to change and never will improve on communication because I'm like that since small)
It's totally annoying to converse with my mom (for me). I'm still observing, learning, well.. maybe I should be listening more, to hear how like-minded people speak. You know, how not to keep mentally 'doh' people and just fake it to be nice even if I dont mean to (so to speak).
So my overall rating is just '3-Meet / Occassional exceed expectation'. Which according to my teammate is the average rating for everyone, unless you really extremely good you get to go up rank 2. And so far nobody really get 1.
And the overall comment my teamlead had for me, is the exact paragraph that J**n the SG teamlead had wrote about me (he bcc. to me when he was consulted by my appraiser). "In overall, MJ is hardworking staff and willing to contribute and grow with the organisation. Her positive attitude towards her jobs is always a motivation to the team. She needs to work smart and not only hardworking in-order to archieve and advance in her career".
*phew... smart is somewhat relative to me here... smart in CYBA is a really good skill. Smart in CYA is basic requirement. Smart in presenting your investigation / information in the way that not-so-smart-people can understand. *khanti* Smart in not revealing / doing too much. Smart in communicating with cross team members, thus getting things done faster.
:D what have I left out about work smart? :P
No comments:
Post a Comment