Really don't want to compare, but I thought Phantom of the Opera at the Esplanade in Singapore was way more spectacular.
Maybe I've grown accustom to surround sound / good sound system when watching movie or being at MPO hall!
I felt like the voices of the My Fair Lady performers cannot reach us. The speakers were right infront. So it's due to technicality that didn't blow me away.
But I really like some of the songs, and I could sing along with it.. *some part* so there I did enjoyed it. the rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain...
Reminiscence of my younger days ~ I enjoyed playing the song I could have dance all nighton the organ. Also it was lovely because my parents or my ahpek would surely sing along with the songs that I played. Then happily I'll play the songs...
one my dad's fave song ...
I have often walked down this street before;
But the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before...
lalalalalalalalalallalala... (ok tune in my head now)
1 comment:
agree with u!
Post a Comment