It's not that I cannot let go, I've breathed in, closed my eyes and let go of him. But every now and then when the mind wonders, the thought of him return.
No no im not talking abt boyfriend. Sayang would surely help me to humiliate him infront of everyone.
He is one of the 'siu-yan' (small people) in my life, that is a hindrance to my career or my job. I don't believe I'd did anything wrong to him, he just sit across the same cubicle row as me, he's from another team, he's the teamlead of all the field services engineers across Asia, he's your worst office-enemy.
This is not the first time, won't be the last time, if I continue my stint in this company (I don't intend to quit for locality reason) that I have to put up with this stupid nonsense. He like to add oil to fire, instead of helping to put off the fire.
And he's the dog to the big boss. So he dare to cc to the big boss, a tiny problem that I faced. No the problem is not with me, I did all I could do within my technical capacity to fix the stupid software installation problem, and even escalated to various people to get idea on how to fix the software installation issue. In the end, the logic was simple, if the same source of installation file can work for all other machines in across all China, why can't it work for that 1 @#$$ machine?!
Machine problem!!!
So I open ticket to the field service engineer in China to obviously rebuild the user machine, which is obviously the last resort.
THAT IDIOT think he's sooo bladdy smart, without investigating, nor asking me, escalated to all the higher level (without putting me in the loop) that I should have solve my own software problem instead of asking fs guy to rebuild the machine. AND cc to the BIG boss who already don't have good impression of my team due to past poor incidents.
My teamlead knows what this bladdy arsehole is up to.
Now me and my teamlead is digging out all the prove and story to CYA. That prove that its a machine problem that's why the need to rebuild the machine and the machine causes my software installation failure.
My teamlead fwd and bcc her correspondance with this bladdy arsehole, and now my manager is assigned to solve this matter, which came from no where.
My job has been smooth and calm so far, why does this idiot who is right now just sitting across the same row as me, i see him, he see me everyday, have to find problem with me?! I so wish to tell him off... "you got problem you find me, you don't go cc to the big boss and pock my back as you wish!"
Tahan.. tahan... tahan...
the problem with me is why I have to be patient with him, why can't I shoot him back...
nevermind, in my last day of work here, i hope i can nicely give him my piece of crude sarcastic remark. *dont worry he's a nobody, everybody knows he's sly except the BIG boss*
2 comments:
*dont worry he's a nobody, everybody knows he's sly except the BIG boss*
------
problem is everyone knows it is the big boss who decide to promote who..and give how much pay rise to who... -_-
Unfortunately you're caught in the middle of a political play. Somebody is out to make a name at your expense. But as long as your work is done and covered properly, the a$$hole should not have any lobang to destroy you.
Don't worry. Political play will eventually self destruct, and only the truly competent will remain in the aftermath.
Post a Comment