Yes, I am rather sleepy now. I couldn't even wakeup biologically this morning.
What's coming up next? 1 post-mortem meeting, 1 rtm meeting, settle the volunteers for WIFF (under BGF), settle the signage for WIFF for Sat morning, think of when to replace 3 yoga lessions, settle the sunsch newsletter articles... all before I fly off to Borobudor next Tuesday? (I haven't even mention about my work stuff).
Notably, the poolside party looked fun esp for the SS guys who dunked themselves into the pool shirtless. I cannot imagine myself being flung into the pool by people... almost got 'carried' by my UPM guy-coursemates at Redang.. but I surely would not allow that to happen. It's so not me. Oh not because I can't swim, I must wear swimsuit and springboard jump into the pool by myself - thank you.
Bday party -- for Tym at Good Evening Bangkok -- the food was soooooo spicy I could gulp the whole swimming pool of icy cold water! But that won't help... I forgot abt 'sugar', all I could do was just leave my jaws open and taaahaaannnnnn..... I "chewed" pedas green cili-padi thinking it's chopped green leaf. Although I still like Thai food, very unique. *reminiscence of Ayuthaya laksa*
(so terrible picture, how to forgive the waiter?!)
(atleast somebody know how to hold the camera properly)
"Kungfu Panda" was nice & so Dhamma :) you could almost repeat after master Oogway "the past is history, the future is a mystery, the present is a gift - that's why its called the present." Alot of Dhamma about 'hunger' and 'desire'... being happy with yourself. Definitely my Sunday Dhamma school can use this cartoon video in the library to teach the kids.
Out of all the happenings for me over the weekend, what I loved most, or what I really felt 'at peace' most was the outcome of the revelation meeting accompanied by sayang. Not to be shared here.
What I could share here though was the solution for the Sban twin's problematic friend, I took the liberty to get the girl's pat-ji to seek help on Sban twin's behalf (they're very caring towards their friend). What I found out is that, the problem girl couldn't help herself, she needs the warmth guidance from her friends *yeah me included although I really wish I'm not involved* to lead her back to the worldly path filled with love. The girl's mind is now very deluded, even medication might not help her fully. I thought : why do I have to help her? Is it our karma? The answer : it is not your karma, it is your opportunity to help a friend in need.
Ok finish crapping. Must focus my mind at work, focus to complete all the task in my mind. Not get agitated by s****d people.
2 comments:
should have just thrown you into the pool regardless of anything! the fun part of being drenched in regular clothing coz that doesnt happen all the time :p
maybe im a person who can see beyond the momentary fun that doesnt happen all the time.
i dread the cleaning urself up / wetting the cushion / catching a cold in wet clothes... much more than just that split seconds of "fun".
I strongly believe in -- enter the pool with proper swimming attire!
Post a Comment