Cheng cheng cheng! Introducing the floorplan of my new house! Guess what I used to draw it? That's right... Paint. Would inspire alot more to use Visio, ahh.. the joy of the sketching out building and space... no wonder I thought I'd become an architect when I was younger. Take note though, its not to scale, cos I've only seen the place once and didn't do measurement then. This is purely whipped up through my imagination.

...ground floor...

...1st floor...
I wish I can do 3-D design using the computer, I used to take the subject 'Rekacipta' for SPM, supposed to learn AutoCAD but like err.. not-qualified female tudong teacher first time teaching this subject.. so err... forget it. I took that subject thinking I'm so gonna become an architect! Heck, even at my 1st INCOVAR at the 13th IDC, in one of the experiential-learning workshop, thought I was convinced I can still become an architect one fine day when I'm 40 years old!
Ya don't ask me why I end up in UPM and doing CC Engineering la... got la civil engineering and landscape architecture... but not same mah! Also got the parents factor as a kid.
So back to the house, sayang was thinking of breaking down 2 walls. I err... more into looking at the whole budget and money part. He said he's gonna be the interior designer, ok actually we both have really keen eye on design, but I realise I'm more "P" and he's so "J". It just dawned on me, he's so "J" and I'm so "P"! *if ur blur, go study mbti*
I couldn't even decide what is my favourite theme for a house concept, I can't even tell which colour to go where, or what type of cabinet should go for the small kitchen. Or whether hacking the kitchen wall is such a good idea, or hacking both walls. Or having lacy curtains or having bamboo-ish stick curtain. Or as simple as WHICH bedroom should I take?! Which one to convert to study room?
Oh boy... is there a solution to being "P"? Ya... have a boyfriend so "J". Haha... but with regards to the homeloan -- ocbc it is.
2 comments:
Tai tai Quek.....so imaginative......
must be very 'happy' already....
When come to sponsorship...must
remember to ask from Tai tai Quek...
;P
i also wan to draw :P
Post a Comment