Monday, August 04, 2008

OMG New Kids On The Block -- Summertime!

I've heard 'Summertime' a few times by now on radio, pardon me for my lag.. cos I was kinda not in tuned with radio fm, the usual kancil my mom used to send me to work takda radio & I hardly drive now! First time I heard 'Summertime' by New Kids On the Block on radio... at uptown, I was like *speechless*... my fingers holding my jaws... and since my mom was seated beside, I gotta behave.. and I can't scream with voice.. so I just screamed ala-Ally Mcbeal.

And amazingly, I could STILL scream over New Kids On the Block! This morning, on my way driving to temple, I was rushing *as usual* but suddenly lite fm put on NKOTB! And the song?! da da da da dum.... I'll Be Loving You Forever..... and I am still this crazy old me. Then I just sang along... you know the whole lyrics of the song?! Yes.. I can sing ALL NKOTB songs... come to think of it... hey why not dedicate this song to sayang! Hahaha. I used to think I'm singing the song for Joey Mcintyre, doh.

Yeah
I'm not that kind of guy who can take a broken heart,
So don't ever leave, I don't want to see us part.
The very thought of losing you means,
That everything...Would go down under.

[ Chorus: ]
I'll be loving you forever
Just as long as you want me to be
I'll be loving you forever
All this love's for you and me, yeah
(I'll be loving you)
I'll be
(I'll be loving you)
Loving you
(The things you do)
Yeah, it's forever
(I'll be loving you)
I'll be
(I'll be loving you)
Loving you, yeah

I count the blessings that keep our love new
There's one for me And a million for you.
There's just so much that I want to say
But when I look at you
All my thoughts get in the way

[ Chorus ]

We've come to far, to ever turn back now,
This love will last forever...
I can see it all now!

Somebody please hit me! Wake up wake up! If only there's internet when I was 12 or if there's youtube when I was 15... First thing first... youtube got so much crap inside there, just one search and oh my ggoddddd. As crazy ridiculous as I may sound, I wished that the 'Summertime' video was not so provocative with near naked lengluis seducing the 5 guys... really cheesy sleezy mem-per-wuliow-kan a nice tune / song. Ok ok.. actually the lyric also wuliow... but I actually liked the song minus the sluttiness of it!

Here you go... see if you have any idea what I'm zoning myself into, before there was Backstreet Boys or Take That -- New Kids On the Block ruled my life. I'm still hoping and wishing that one day, I'll be able to meet them... all 5 of them, and I will keep my composure... cannot be like the siow cha-boh who simply couldn't breath or cry infront of them and couldn't even utter a word!

OH ya... another thing... my all time favourite NKOTB member > Joey Mcintyre! When I first heard 'Summertime', I thought the 1st verse is Joe! Woww! *ahem* Well JordanK is always singing the lead but Joey gets to lead other songs too! The youngest... the cutest... the voice... the capricon (im virgo), the I-would-faint-if-I-see-him... Joey Mcintyre!





No comments: