Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Me and my big mouth...

Maybe there's certain things that I really shouldn't say it out loud, at that instant when I'm saying it, it didn't ever cross my mind that I shouldn't say it. I have to admit this is the "E" type of me.

(...yes stereotyping myself is what I'm really good at and enjoy doing...)

There is a big reason why this blog is 'private' and not for work-cllg to read... because corporate world doesn't really match well with my social/personal life.

Right now all I wanna rant about is me being so "E" to automatically reveal to teammate that I got the bank job offer, tho we're both hush hush about it. Smart fella he ask me for the bank interviewer contact... he took the liberty to email and even call up my future boss to arrange for an interview!

Here I thought I could escape from the company... well and also the people... but this cannot be happening!!! I cannot imagine if he really got the SAME job as me in the SAME bank doing the SAME thing! Gosshh....

Actually he's definitely uninspiring... one of the worst worker you can ever find, but I cannot tell him straight that I think he should buck up. He's already getting salt from the management, by getting 0% increment... can you imagine how 'bad' is his performance? Well good thing is, it'll make me look better than him... but I'd rather work with somebody like smarter / more hardworking / better attitude / more motivated at work!

I'm not a person who will intentionally take advantage of people, but its sooooo easy for me to screw him. He arrives in office >8.30am, go home <5.30pm, go out for lunch longer than me - consistantly. And he's terrible at pretending to be a good worker, by taking a nap at 10am... Yes he can just pull his chair near to the desk, laptop screen lowered, as if as he's looking very closely at the monitor, but his eyes are closed. I sit beside him i know lah! What you want me to do? Wake him up? Or become like the kpc to private msg the big boss?

This cannot happen!!! Now I only wish that he don't sabo me... cos I haven't get the LO yet. It didn't occur to me that he'll ever sabo me, his only naive wish is that we both resign together. Yes I jump he jump. I hate that phrase.

My dad just gave me a scare when I told him abt this... cos dad kutuk me for being so stupid to always dunno how to keep my mouth shut. Deep inside I know my cllg will not harm me... but I cannot control what's beyond my control.

Anyway.. I will keep on sending positive energy towards all beings.. even if its to my current teamlead & managers. They're not harmful... I just hope that things don't get complicated next month when I return from HK.

Nobody at work will be expecting this from me. I'm like playing poker in the office. Question of what happen should there be a counter offer? DOH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U won't kena sabo, but when r u g'ng throw ur love letter?;P U r way 2 good in sales....therefore u define ur own career.