Been trying to fix my dad's compaq laptop *which im currently using right now* which freezes within 2 minutes each time it boots up. Its been days... so I have actually given up on trying to salvage my last bit of photos not backed up to my ext hdd... atleast I already had LL's pic in the hdd but I couldn't burn it on dvd to deliver to the newly weds couple.
Today... with the intention to FORMAT the entire C: drive... the laptop seems to be WORKING FINE... *so far* quickly I save up whatever not saved earlier. But I know ext hdd is not foolproof... you'll never know when it'll get corrupted or if its actually infected... blah blah I have a problem with "keeping too much stuff and dunno how to throw things away".
~*~
That brings me to my new house... I so wish to start decorating my new house, so can I start placing all my 'stuff' there. And then let sayang the SJ to arrange it. There's this ding-dong with the interest payment for 'late' settlement to the vendor. Which sayang is trying to settle... of which I have no idea what's the ding-dong all about.
~*~
And there's the dog in my house... of ALL places, he likes to wee wee IN MY ROOM! DOHHH!! And the stupid thing is I can't understand why. Why in my room?!! Mom have already raised her voice to yell at the dog many times "NO! NO!" But if I put myself into the dog's shoe... the meaning NO is not registered into its brain. There must be a reason WHY it has to be in my room UPSTAIRS! His 'place' is always downstairs...
Do you think it might be related to sayang always irritating the dog, so much so he dog takes 'revenge' to irritate me?! You know before this... he dog always bite my shoe, of all shoes only my shoes 'kena'. Why my shoe?! Why my room?!
Its a mystery that really cannot be solved.
~*~
Work : wow... just like how I've imagined, maybe its really very obvious... they're moving towards shared-services operation across the region. Logically there should be redundancy in manpower, but CEO say no job will be cut, only the people will be moved. And got change means got improvement mah! So I'm all supportive of this new big re-org, though the top management always seems to be at centred at Spore... doh.
At this point in my career, my wish is for 'the company want me & I want the company'. And not like my 1st company : I want them - they don't want me. Certaintly not like previous job : They want me - I don't want them.
~*~
Today at work, instead of working... I disguised as family travel agent, trying to draft out a Europe in Spring for my mom... and it has to include a visit to the flower garden... in Holland! See I'm very good at 'day-dreaming'.
The motivation to start plan for Europe in Spring for my mom is... mom is considering to join another family uncle to travel to Eastern Europe for 20days using around 15k. Hmm... I think my mom should focus on London-Paris-Amsterdam! She's been hoping to visit her cousin in UK for so long... she likes flowers... might as well use the 15k to go Western Europe which will appeal to her more?! *of course the indirect motivation, is if I'm doing the planning, it must suit me, just in case I wanna tag along!!*
~*~
So what's my plan for 2009?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment