Sayang asked me to go for a his schoolmate big chinese-wedding do (90 tables), without much thought I said no. Sayang asked me to go for another of his friend's wedding at Passion Raod - go!
Why? Cos I've not been there and I heard quite abit about it... and its something different, not chinese 9-course sit-down dinner you know. Anyway, so there I was at this bungalow surrounded by lush green trees.... fantastic breeding ground for MOSQUITOES!
I thought garden - buffet wedding at a cool mansion with great ambience would be something to look forward to... but the mosquitoes is really sad case. You know I have terrible legs... I cannot stand itches, I just scratch auto-mode when I there's itch.. and it really itches.
~*~
Anyway, this story is about a small world. First I saw this girl standing there... usual of me, I don't care, I glance away. BUT I paused my mind -- she looked familiar, I've met her before -- think she must have heard me saying that to myself, as she walked nearer to me, she looked at me, I looked at her -- smdj!
Gee... if she didn't become SOOOO ultra thin I wouldn't have doubt my senses lah! I thought we were in the same class, but I remember we were not in same class... but we're supposed to know each other lah. Then we try to connect back who we still keep in touch with from school.
So she's the cousin of the bride, who is sayang's melaka friend.
~*~
Yada yada yada... at the long fancy dinner table, since there were empty seat infront of us, this guy walked over to ask if the seat is taken, no its not, so he sat... (as he was walking over, I was already talking to myself, where he look so familiar, facebook fella ke) then he introduced himself as TJ (hmm.. not james ooi ah...) Then he explained he's the bride's friend from UM.
Ahah! My upm coursemate's brother! Eh when I attended my coursemate's wedding recently, the bro was sitting in the same table as me at the opposite end of the table leh! Fuiyoh... like that also can... wedding do is like a place where you might meet who and who, so and so who's connected to so and so...
At some point I explained to TJ about sayang being floral designer who did the flowers for his sister's wedding. When the bride was chatting with TJ, she intro sayang as her florist -- TJ said yeah its a small world munyee also did the flowers for his sister!
~*~
Anyway, the part about 'small wedding'... agree with sayang, there's not enough crowd to make up the mood / atmosphere. Or maybe its the place? maybe its the spicy-range of food? Maybe I'm lazy to walk up and down to get food & to socialize since the chair is so bulky.
Next we'll go scout Rahsia to see if its any better... Shhhh its a rahsia.
No comments:
Post a Comment