So busy... so many things... so many items... and all I care and wish and want and dream and desire... is a no-brainer-care-free-relaxing trip to Bali! But for THAT i need to wait more than 8 months! ISssssghhhh..... but i know 2009 will just breeze through without me realising it....
I'm enthusiastic abt the fundraising dinner on 24May... but I need to get that poster done for sun sch wesak *isssghhhhhh* and I might need to 'jaga' my class students for Wesak procession, cos the school is encouraging EVERYBODY to turn up for the procession > walk 10km around city centre holding lotus candle... as a teacher... urrrgggh.... im so no cut out to be a teacher. What can motivate me to go is probably to play with my dslr+speedlite... how to play with my camera and be a teacher at the same time?!
Well something interesting to share, about my dad... his bday is on 9th May, which means this year it falls on Wesak Day! So being the some-what spiritual dad he is, he's pledging to visit 9 temples in one holy day AND maintain vegetarian for the whole day! :D If only I can join my dad go temple hopping at his own pace.. sesuka-hati.. he's going to pop in to my mom's tibetan centre, then drop by my future-m-i-l's chinese temple, probably drop in bgf just for the baby-bathing thingy (he think bgf is not a temple), then Thai temple... If im with dad, i could have MORE chances of making good use of my dslr... but i know i'll be stucked at both bgf and bmv. The dreading part is actually the parking / jam / bare the heat... all alone, or bring along guests where I can't leave them alone.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.............. i haven't even submit my tax claim!
1 comment:
this is super crap. i know where i get my crapping skills from :D i didnt bother to read anything after the title. yay, now i know im not the only notnormal one!
Post a Comment