I'm 10 weeks preggy now with my 3rd baby inside me. So far no spotting, no bloody show. First scan at 6 weeks was all good with heart beat detected by Dr. Hoo. Its a no-brainer why I chose to go back to my 1st gynae afterall, she guided me through my natural miscarriage last year in the month of May.
If all good this baby will greet the world perhaps on the same birthday as Ariya! There is a hope that I'll get a baby sister for Ariya gege... we'll see about that. It is of course perfectly fine if I get another baby boy. As long as baby is healthy and peaceful.
Don't follow mummy's imperfect state of mind, day in day out, always wondering why she's living in the same house with her fil that she got no respect for. Even her own beloved father has advised "why you so like that!" He is very different from other fatherly-figure that you can imagine. Maybe I will never be able to truly fully accept him for the perverted self-centered obnoxious loud person that he is... maybe it really doesn't help when his own wife is always relaying all the bad things about him... surely it doesn't help when his own son speak loudly rudely to him as well... it really doesn't help whenever he occupy my guestroom upstairs (my children's future bedroom).
I can't help it, I got a pair of good ears I can hear the TV switched on very loudly. I prefer my home to be quiet and peaceful, or sometimes just with background music on - definitely NOT SOUND OF THE NOISY TV polluting the air waves in my house.
Did I mention that I really wish that if I were to be on confinement period, I wish he's not sharing the same "living space" with me. I very much prefer to be bra-less at all times, resting quietly at home with my newborn child, perhaps with a confinement lady to take care of me and newborn baby. Many a times, I think about how I'm half owner of my home, but my space and freedom is definitely violated. Freedom to raise my son the way I wanted. Freedom from being constantly reminded of petty stuff that I don't need, and don't want to be reminded of. Freedom from not having to hear his voice telling my son what to do repeatedly every single time he sees my son. Its like he got nobody to talks to, he talks to my son every single time. I can't imagine myself growing up and having some grown up telling me this and that and this and that.... I choose freedom. I DON'T WANT TO BE TOLD LIKE AN IDIOT THIS THAT THIS THAT every time!
I'm ever more thankful my parents have always let me be me! I do my homework when I want to do. I take my bath when I want to take my bath. I eat when I'm hungry. I love my son - I want him to too to enjoy the freedom that I had as a child and up until before I got married. Do I actually love my spouse or not? Well it takes 2 to Tango, and it takes alot of practice to perfect something even a relationship. Its easy to fall in love, or fall in the love with the idea of falling in love. And then what to live harmoniously till death do us part - its gonna take whole lot more effort, nurturing, kindness and understanding to stay happily married till death do us part!
Its sad and hurtful whenever sayang raise his voice at me, although he doesn't admit he is raising his voice, because he think he's just speaking/talking assertively. Other husbands would know it and some (like my dad) will often just stay quiet to please their yes-dear wife. I didn't marry to this type of guy. The I guy I married is the offspring of his chauvinistic-first-born-in-the-family-don't-give-a-fuck-of-his-inlaw father. What does he know about respecting his in-law family? How many people I know who is actually not on talking terms with this man?
Want to judge me for being a lousy daughter in law, or judge me for always having negative thoughts about my fil? Come be in my shoe, come and imagine yourself married into this weird family. Oh that I tell you that I'm not the only daughter-in-law that he has but I'm the one who has to put up living under the same roof with him? My karma or what?! Sigh....

Happy Wesak 2017!!!
If all good this baby will greet the world perhaps on the same birthday as Ariya! There is a hope that I'll get a baby sister for Ariya gege... we'll see about that. It is of course perfectly fine if I get another baby boy. As long as baby is healthy and peaceful.
Don't follow mummy's imperfect state of mind, day in day out, always wondering why she's living in the same house with her fil that she got no respect for. Even her own beloved father has advised "why you so like that!" He is very different from other fatherly-figure that you can imagine. Maybe I will never be able to truly fully accept him for the perverted self-centered obnoxious loud person that he is... maybe it really doesn't help when his own wife is always relaying all the bad things about him... surely it doesn't help when his own son speak loudly rudely to him as well... it really doesn't help whenever he occupy my guestroom upstairs (my children's future bedroom).
I can't help it, I got a pair of good ears I can hear the TV switched on very loudly. I prefer my home to be quiet and peaceful, or sometimes just with background music on - definitely NOT SOUND OF THE NOISY TV polluting the air waves in my house.
Did I mention that I really wish that if I were to be on confinement period, I wish he's not sharing the same "living space" with me. I very much prefer to be bra-less at all times, resting quietly at home with my newborn child, perhaps with a confinement lady to take care of me and newborn baby. Many a times, I think about how I'm half owner of my home, but my space and freedom is definitely violated. Freedom to raise my son the way I wanted. Freedom from being constantly reminded of petty stuff that I don't need, and don't want to be reminded of. Freedom from not having to hear his voice telling my son what to do repeatedly every single time he sees my son. Its like he got nobody to talks to, he talks to my son every single time. I can't imagine myself growing up and having some grown up telling me this and that and this and that.... I choose freedom. I DON'T WANT TO BE TOLD LIKE AN IDIOT THIS THAT THIS THAT every time!
I'm ever more thankful my parents have always let me be me! I do my homework when I want to do. I take my bath when I want to take my bath. I eat when I'm hungry. I love my son - I want him to too to enjoy the freedom that I had as a child and up until before I got married. Do I actually love my spouse or not? Well it takes 2 to Tango, and it takes alot of practice to perfect something even a relationship. Its easy to fall in love, or fall in the love with the idea of falling in love. And then what to live harmoniously till death do us part - its gonna take whole lot more effort, nurturing, kindness and understanding to stay happily married till death do us part!
Its sad and hurtful whenever sayang raise his voice at me, although he doesn't admit he is raising his voice, because he think he's just speaking/talking assertively. Other husbands would know it and some (like my dad) will often just stay quiet to please their yes-dear wife. I didn't marry to this type of guy. The I guy I married is the offspring of his chauvinistic-first-born-in-the-family-don't-give-a-fuck-of-his-inlaw father. What does he know about respecting his in-law family? How many people I know who is actually not on talking terms with this man?
Want to judge me for being a lousy daughter in law, or judge me for always having negative thoughts about my fil? Come be in my shoe, come and imagine yourself married into this weird family. Oh that I tell you that I'm not the only daughter-in-law that he has but I'm the one who has to put up living under the same roof with him? My karma or what?! Sigh....

Happy Wesak 2017!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment