Friday, August 26, 2005

1-2-JUMP!!!

Wow... yesterday I was really proud of my 2 accidental colleagues who finally made that plunged into the open sea :)

I was virutally 'there' through YM to support them and breath with them, the whole drama. I'm particularly excited for the girl who was asking me what justification to give to the boss, and there I was teaching her phrases like "I do not get job satisfaction" or "This job is not suitable for me"... but in the end she just told me, she only want to tell off the boss "Yak Jiu" and "go Holland".

So in the end, I ask her to say what she wants to say, and dont hold back, if that makes her feel better where she wont regret at the end. Dont regret what you want to tell and dont regret what you did not say. After her "war" with the technical boss, she felt so relief and settled, she went on to bombard the boss her way.

As with the other big boss, she've not shot him because she's just furious with him, to the extend of being speechless. They only "battle" through the phone, they've not met face to face.

Tomorrow I shall meet my funny colleagues again, and hear them describe their story. Right now, I've been 'assigned' doing something that was supposed to be done by this girl... doh. Actually its not very difficult thing, I told the girl, she said "you think its easy you do lah!". I rest my case.

1 comment:

Nee Sern said...

so when will you be jumping?