my teamlead stunned asked: "What time you'll come in?"
me trying to box my head : "Errm... about 10am, it's just a government job"
my nice teamlead replied : "ok"
Then I told my client-colleague about my conversation, he shouted back on MSN lah
"Y U SO STUPID?!?!?!?!":'(
6 comments:
oh dear...
geng.. i go interview tou tou mo mo 1
You aaa... Gone case..
=t=
maybe your team lead also want to go interview lah :P
Tym, this is my vocal teacher said from my behavior I'm a spontaneous person! How would I know I should be "thinking" before talking, as in at that time, what I wanna say, I say lah... sometimes, got think abit, but didn't twist the words before letting it out. Just amazing how my colleague yelled in capital -- Y U SO STUPID!!! :P haha...
i also told the truth one la... but then due to the nature of my previous jobs, people got no comments on me going to interviews... however... can someone give some tips on what should we say when want to take leave to go for interview?
Post a Comment