So who's the senior citizen? -- me. Doh...
Yeah on Sunday morning, although I'm ready to embark on this 6-buses convoy student trip, yet I have this didn't-wake-up look, holding my new camera, snapping pictures everywhere. Then on the bus, I was sitting right at the back in the centre where, that's the last seat I'll want to occupy, but no choice I was the last. (always the last one)
Then journey start, I go back to sleep. Staffs in the front rows where so energetic, while looking at the back of the bus, I can see they were talking about me :( Then somebody shouted "hey Mei Joon! You look like senior citizen lah!"
Ouchh... but hey, I'm still going to sleep. Yet, it's not quite possible, when the girl sitting beside you keeps talking to you, I just close my eyes and say 'hmm... hmm... hmmm...' Also another aunty, from T-Ratana, I dunno what in the world got into her head, not only she's already the loudest, also the proudest, and annoying crapper in tbe bus. Her other 2 T-Ratana first aiders were seated right at the back with me, so she came all the way to the back, and stood right infront of me, and started talking non-stop.
I know some people have 'reiki' power, this aunty also have! I just try to be ahem, sly. I said "wow aunty you're very strong and healthy can stand so long!"
Ahem.
THERE she goes started talking about how to keep yourself healthy and strong, even at her old age, being a grandmother.. blah blah blah... oh God... shut her up. No it's not possible. She started to put her palm on my head (Doh!!!) and then do her 'reiki' stunt.
Oh no, can she 'sense' my mind? What negative thoughts I have inside my mind now that she's touching my head?! She said "oh girl, you think alot!"
DOHHhhhhhh.... I couldn't stop her from talking, now she's gonna talk about me.
She's expecting some words to come out from my mouth, I tried to be polite "errm, because of work".
How else should I answer that sort of stupid question 'why am i thinking alot?' Because I have a brain. Then she said she can feel strong vibration from my head. Aduh...
At one moment, I felt like crying, well really her palm was sending some vibe through my head, I felt the "pressure" running through my eyes that tears could fall. Before lifting her palm, she told me to 'let go'.
OK... now can if only I can continue my sleep peacefully in the bus.
Didn't I tell anyone, I'm not a bus person?! Need I tell people how I can vomit inside the bus if I were to move too much or talk too much or just read 2 lines of words?
Enough of my bus journey. The destination is really fascinating. Gua Tempurung --> astounishing. Then under the hot afternoon sun we were soaking in 'hot' water in Sg Klah. Actually I dont know what's the use of soaking inside hot water, the sun was already blazing hot, and I have my camera to protect from getting wet! Yeah, I'm not gonna tell you, since there's guys reading my blog (double doh), what else happened in this really 'happening' trip.
Let's just check out the pictures.
2 comments:
tell ler..
Looking for information and found it at this great site... natural breast enhancement review http://www.florida-real-estate-5.info/Graphics-card-for-pc.html Dodge truck parts fort worth lasik laser eye correction http://www.sponge-bob-square-pants-pictures.info/jacket-motorcycle-leather-black-orange.html Alarm fire test http://www.north-face-womens-jackets-canada.info/sportbike_motorcycle_jackets.html Big breast and vaginas Providence facelift Isuzu trooper mechanics manual http://www.free-black-jack-3.info/Four_card_keno_20.html
Post a Comment