Monday, September 19, 2005

My most memorable birthday yet!

Alright, let me pen off this before I really call it a night, darn
sleepy now, I could doze off in a split second.

My birthday ended with a great loud bang, prior to the stroke of
midnight. I was sending my friend home, after the mid-autumn
special musical puja, where my friend and I had the chance the blow
birthday cake together (again!).

The thing is, it was 10pm when the musical puja ended, and I really
wanted to be home watching Malaysian Idol result show, that's why I
brought my friend home together with me. (Boohooo only to see Farah
voted out, which is quite sad to me, who's really hoped she'd BE
the next Malaysian Idol).

Opps.. before that, upon stepping into my house, my loudest cousin
sister with my aunties and grandma started singing "Happy Birthday"
for both my friend and I.

So, as the show ended, I grabed my car keys, and my MOM from NO
WHERE, said she'd like to tag along with me to send my friend home
in Puchong. Fine. (I seldom have my parents following me wherever I
go).

After dropping friend off, on that quiet road, I went through 2 big
holes. Then, I felt there is something wrong when I kept stepping
on the pedal, the more I step the louder the sound of
"tetetetetetete", doesn't occur to me it's the same sound I
encountered prior to my last recent car brokedown.

I turned off the radio, I ask my mom to hear, she have no idea what
sound is that, and we went on driving, until I kept saying, this is
something WRONG... I was just hoping I could drive all the way with
this 'sound' back home safely (at that hour of the night, I was
quiet sleepy already).

Then my mom leaned over to see the temperature, yup.. I got a
shock, I pulled over immediately... well bad location on the LDP
highway, I draged the car further abit, off from the 3-line
highway, away from the speeding cars. The car didn't die-fire, I
just stop the car, turn on the hazard lights and get SOS.

Dont remind me how BLUR my father is, he has no idea where
"traktor" on LDP in Puchong, and he could have hearing problems.
The blessing in disguise was my mom with me all the time,
although she was just nagging / repeating the same sentences over
and over again, yet she being there at 11.10pm is cool enough for
me.

My handphone battery left with 1 bar, and my mom's hp battery is
completely dead. I managed to call dad and my bro, explain my
location... but batery was weak. I had to SMS the whole night
through with that little battery left.

At times like this, I see my brother is really 'smart', well not
booksmart but streetsmart. He arrived under 30 mins.

But we continue to wait until past midnight for the tow truck to
reach. Meanwhile I just played with the sms all the way, received
some birthday sms wishes still towards the end of the day.

All in all, I received really alot of birthday sms. Got a nice bag
from my Sunday-morning-exercise friend, got lunch threat at Pizza
Uno, got 'watermelon' too! Haha...

Well, yeah... I'm laughing really for this uniquely 'memorable'
day. I am laughing because of all day, my car would breakdown this
special day, just before midnight.

Of all the years, this year my birthday falls on the same day as
the fullmoon of the 8th Lunar month. This day, I will not remember
much, as I'm truly madly deeply... sleepy now.
Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow....Poor SLK! But thanks for the ride home. =) Hope SLK is better now. Good kamma will arrive in the future, if not now. Puchong roads are not well....PJ roads.