my nose is half blocked. Soon the liquid will just flow uncontrollably.. yucks.. what's more yucky vomited this afternoon the whole bowl of mee soup.
do i not feel guilty the rest of the gang is at ssl?! what am i doing here at home... cudn't do much except to sleep and sleep and wish that I cud get cured asap. nobody likes to be sick i guess. my dad was 'teaching me a lesson' not to talk 'so big' next time about me hardly could get sick.
it's the same syndrome suffered by my mom after she came back from Nepal. First the throat get really itchy, then really swollen. Followed by high fever. I went to see the doctor only on the next morning, im probably diagnosed with bacterial infection. Blegh... i dunno. I just know i went to Macau, it was terribly cold that I couldn't take it and now im sick.
oh ya, and mom said something about drinking less water during my trip, yeah I knew I wasn't drinking much water to limit myself from looking for the loo while travelling. So here's the punishment for lack of water even in a cold weather!
The whole weekend just passed by without much contribution on my part for the camp. Though i did last minute bug Sue to chase for the postcards, cos my stupid SLK really got itself to a whole new problem - gear box dislocated. Somehow I dont really bother about my car, it wasn't my fault. I got a body to recover from, so dont bug me about my car.
Hope the Thai ppl are settling fine at bgf, i didn't know their flight is so early in the morning not late at night! Bummer.. needed more communication with these ppl...
how else can i recover faster?! felt thankful for this monday state holiday, yet will my nose keep 'dripping'! Ahh... felt like the lungs are really expanding... hey while isolating myself in the house, I got the chance to start reading this book, dad bought from Nepal.. 'Jesus lived in India'... cool eh? :P
1 comment:
mj, thai ppl are ok. after the camp, we took them to somewhere imbi to eat bak kut teh. the bill comes to about 170++. then, we went to klcc. huge jam. road closure due to eas i think. jalan jalan in klcc. take lots of pictures with tht twin tower. then they bought alot of stuff from isetan. a guy bought 5 packets of boh tea - the small cute packets one for souvenirs. after all these, we brought them to atria for mamak. they love roti pisang apparently and neslo ais. hated nan and capati. after which, we threw everyone to bgf. (tht morning begged this doris to let all of them stay in bgf cos flight is morning not nite as mention by u). so all stay in bgf. reached bgf at abt 1. shower, change, pack and unpack. sing i.gemz songs etc. and sleep for an hour plus. fetch them to airport at 530am. checked in. rush to mcd to eat breakfast. ate breakfast in just 10 minutes. rush down the excalator to go to flight. dem. really a rush.
klcc ppl : fred, me and wei long
airport ppl : fred, me and alex
because @ INCOVAR...we inspire...
Post a Comment