Wednesday, December 14, 2005

option 1 or 2?

my 10 year old cousin asked me to choose, i said option 2. Option 2 is I must follow her family join an xmas party! bummer...

say xmas party and gifts exchange are fun, but knowing ulteriorly my uncle will wanna convert me! really lame. if u're christian dun continue reading this.

why cant they leave us alone.

a catholic friend onced asked me, if u find your religion so good why dont you want to share it with others? ...

anyway, i think i dun have any issue with catholics, just non-catholic christians who are all out there trying to save everyone else. even if they're not on a saving spree, i just cannot understand them.

in my heart, i really have something to say, but i dare not say, cos i'm known to have hurt many ppl with my knife-cutting words. until one day i had conversation with an Indian astrologer, he said it first. I really had the same thought that I cudn't say it. He asked me "do you know what is the requirement to become a Christian?"

(my answer in my heart was about blurp out...) when he said "Stupidity". Ahh... :) sorry that i have very insensitive thoughts, but am i really sorry? its who i am.

I like to repeat these words "stupid is as stupid does". ok i think i better stop, else im gonna create more enemy than i already have. (which i dun care of cos).

So what's Option 1? going for Xmas musical on Xmas day! Wow... that would be interesting... on second thought I've already been to 3 diff Xmas musical and not that my cousins are performing, better just go eat spaghetti! Hey how about I plan a Wesak musical? You know with nice creative storyboard, and find some suitable songs to match the play *wink wink* ;> Oh problem with the stage... where to have it?!

Glo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ria in Excelsis Deo! *my uncle's church, they always sing this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, get used to it.

good thing not really need others to tell you about. you will find out naturally.

MJ said...

alex: why so funny? initially i tot he's laughing at my latter post on how stupid i felt by over paying for the handphone... hmm.. christians.. can write another blog abt it...