Monday, January 30, 2006

hmm.. me very stingy..?

Sigh, I guess I am.

Going to Taiping, so how much angpow to wrap for grandma? Well, actually I dont really wanna cry out how pathetically broke I am, infact I am truly fascinated by how my just-got-married friend who had to fork out RM1k just for giving out angpow this year, while I still qualify to receive angpows :(

So I said RM48 would be nice number for grandma, then mom said give 100 lah! Huh? Not up to my ability meh?! Then mom said ur bro and ur cousin also giving ahma rm100 lah!!! Haiyoh... then I start mumbling to myself, I dun have bonus unlike my bro and my cousin. I got SALARY DEDUCTED this month (no thanks for the HK trip damn..) and I got cheated RM400++ in HK, and I lost my SDcard lagi apa mau... Now I reluctantly digging out from all the angpow money to rewrap a new angpow for ahma.

What man, this type of mentality I have at this time of the year is not going to bring me any good spirit this dog year... I wish I could be more 'dai fong'... but its sooooo hard, feel like crying thinking of it.

No comments: