Ok.. very seldom I'd suspect somebody had stole my things. But I've searched high and low in my house, its my 1GB sdcard inserted into the card reader with a usb cable still attached... where had it gone missing to?!
The last i remember using is last week at my office. I dont remember bringing it home, even if I did it wont come out from my bag. It should be kept at the drawer... and usually I dont lock my drawer. Is this the price to pay for not locking my office drawer?!! Isssh..... who could it be! This one i really cannot tell, should I report it to someone? There's like about 100 ppl in this floor, with different cleaning lady coming in to collect the rubbish everyday. Why would the cleaning lady wanna take my sdcard?! Surely its more logical for a more IT-savvy dude to know how valuable it is. Which makes it hard for me to believe that an educated IT person can do such a thing?!
Hopefully can ransack the whole house while spring cleaning & get a glim hope of finding it. HOW CAN?!!!
1 comment:
...i just bought a 1G card. wakakakz...you can borrow my 1G anytime for this CNY if you want...
Post a Comment