How can anybody keep up blogging everyday?! Just like how can anybody keep writing everything? Well if I wanna become a writer then maybe I can... so maybe I'm not that a power writer, its kinda wuliow to keep writing everything down.. esp when nothing has really happened in your life, and you're thinking of going for meditation retreat (atleast 1 time) to attain enlightenment and disappear from this *suffering* kononnya world.
So why the not-too-long-absence in my story telling? Err... *thinking* I guess its the Integrity Desktop installed on the desktop at work (standard software that I didn't install until spotcheck day), then after that gmail also cannot masuk, fotopages also cannot access.. basically I can 'view' blogs and fotopages, but I just cudn't bypass the cookie/privacy setting crap. So i'll be keying in my id-pw for blogspot forever, still the browser wouldn't recognise it.
Or maybe somebody saw me doing these stuff, and complained to somebody, and then got my ip blocked for certain websites. No that's too wuliow.
Complain... my teamlead at work gently reminded me to beware of people using the common printer behind of me who could see clearly what I'm doing. Alright.. so people are spying in the office?! Dohhhhh.... I told my teamlead honestly, sometimes I really have nothing to do... she said she's fine with it. We know how to cover each other.
I guess what my teamlead didn't know was, the complain abt her team being 'too free' is the im-pretty-boy sitting infront of my cubicle. Take this, my schoolmate cum lunchmate working in the same building is married to a server team guy who sits few cubicles away with the entire noisy server team. Ahh! She told me that her husband told her that my teammate is always SLEEPING at about 10am after checking in to office late. I smiled.
Yes, I dont think my teamlead sitting beside me will ever know what's happening around her, she hardly talks nor walk around.
Today there was a war between all the commanders and my team's commander is on EL. Doh... the taichi playing is making our team look really bad without defender. But its kinda shitty to find the scapegoat when a server crashed than to find the best solution to rebuild it!
The server crashed is in Shanghai, and with all the 'process' in place, and when something like this happened for the 1st time, we see that 'process' is not perfect! Humans have to use the brain to cover the missing link of the 'process'.
So in the end, the poor field service engineer in Shanghai come pm me to see.. just to 'san' (complain) that he knew nothing about what's happening but he had to rebuild the server when he's not trained / experienced to do it. I was telling him I wished I would be there at the datacentre doing that hands-on job messing around with the architecture stuff. He just felt pissed off with the 'war' going on between Msian Queen & Sporean King, when the solider in China becomes the victim :P haha..
There is a common joke among my team when referring to SG people... they're just so difficult! Why do they talk like they're more supreme. Even talking to client-user non-IT people, but from SG... dun believe me call somebody from Thailand or Korea.. or even Japan.. they're really nice most of the time.
Matsalleh, if they're working in China or Japan.. they sounded really nice and humble too, although they're probably managers or VIP. But call somebody sitting in the office in AUS/NZ... dunno why the phoneline suddenly gets very clear. The voice I hear is very prominently loud!
Why am I writing such boring story... I dunno... trying to make myself sleep. 2nd interview tomorrow with the same company i went this morning, which I knew wont be too hard, cos I knew the people there. Yeah the SI company that I was dealing with in my 1st job, although a completely malay company... aiyoh, i was telling myself, I've had the WORST kinda of employer, nothing / nobody can beat my present employer.
Yeah... getting back to mixing with malays... opportunity to continue my quest in understanding the true nature of my country.
1 comment:
cause other put pictures. not writing that long.
thing they eat also can blog. hair do also blog. cap palang blog. sure blog everyday.
Post a Comment