Monday, May 29, 2006

Here, There & Everywhere

So busy, hardly could breath. Blessings to all the lost lives and suffering ones from the quake so nearby. Dont have time to read the newspaper but saw the frontpage news.

Dont feel like posting a blog now, cos I got real work to finish off by deadline tomorrow. Yet tonight I cant stay back in office, got sun sch newsletter to finalize, then send for printing.

Whole weekend gone with the wind just like that. Whole Saturday was at the WIFF making new friends and saw a cool Chinese-artsy-film that made my cry, because of the lyrics of songs / poem recited. Learned some Chinese-Buddhist-history that I never knew about, prove quite controversial to modern society.

Sunday morning went for usual round of walk, not without the worry that I might not have recovered from acute ankle pain the night before. During the heavy downpour when I was driving home (so late into the late), my right foot start aching... as I was driving in the havoc rain! Slowly peddling all my way home, safely. Rubbed some oilment... knowing I had to walk the next morning... guess what - I recovered! That was fast.

Slept a lil after that, then adjourned for a wedding dinner by the lake side, where I'll be a wedding MC!?!! whoaah.. tell my dad also he laugh. My chinese sucks... who doesn't know that! Tell my coursemate, and he suggested I record my MC-ing in Chinese, then air it on some humour-video-website.

*breaaattthhh..... shit also no time! Havent even done my writeup for the mag.

Streamyx oh streamyx, when are you coming back?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell my coursemate, and he suggested I record my MC-ing in Chinese, then air it on some humour-video-website.

LoL-ed, i can help.

Anonymous said...

i was being forced to work during weekends... without equal compensation !!! sigh! already worked late nites.... where's my life?? :(