Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Stealing a lil break

After lunch now, should have about 10 mins to steal. That's because the top priority workload is off the chest but there's more to come anyway...

So here's a quickie of what happened last night over at the Youth Assembly with the PM. Boy I've never see such madness over a 'celebrity' -- the Prime Minister. What is he New Kids On The Block?! Cameras, lights, screaming people, police, guards etc...

I was standing at the front of the line holding the 'flag' of ybam, representing the placard "Buddhist". On my left the Tamils on my right members from Felda. If I were to stand infront of me, I would have take this interesting shot of Indians-Chinese-Malays standing side by side, with very close proximity. I would take the opportunity to shakehand, make new friends, exchange namecard -- if the music / PA system was NOT TOO loud. I could hardly communicate.

In my wry frame of mind, I suspect it's a big BN propoganda to attract the easily-brainwashed youths of today ;) Woooh one big banner of "Pak Lah We Love You".... no comment. Maybe I should not blog about this here.. wrong place.

Let's keep out of politics here. The person, x who joined me in this rally, hmm.. wish I dont have to mention any names.. buf if x were to find out I kutuk her.. cham la me.

It's not that I want to kutuk, it's the way her naive mind works. If you know I live in naivety, she's unbelievable. I remembered so well how back in those days, although x is very vocal / loud / confident... she doesn't know what's she's talking. Well I'm in no position to kutuk her, as during the good-ol-days school debate, I was just 'timekeeper'. She was in the pembakang that went on and on on a point that is irrelevent to the motion.

Last night, she crap about wanting to find job as programmer or webdesigner, thinking life would be fun and interesting there. Yes from zero IT, after having worked 5 years in account / admin field with accounting & finance qualification. Sometimes I wonder if I'm wasting my saliva trying to talk her into finding a 'suitable' job for her experience/qualification.

If a company were to want to hire, there's thousands of jobless IT grad waiting to be hired. Where does x put her mind when she speaks so loudly? It's so eyeball rolling to hear x say accounting vacancy is saturating *HUH*. Puhleeaseee...

Sometimes, virtually I wonder if there's a 'switch off' button. Yeah, she was 'shouting' quite loudly when the PM was giving his deafening speech, to ask the crowd to make way for her to exit. Yeah, with her hands at her mouth shouting, but legs not moving, expecting the huge crowd to make way for her to move. How do you want me to tell her off 'shut up'? It's kinda embarassing if the crowd were to 'hear' her. But I guess the person beside could hear, but nobody is going to make way like that.

It's getting really annoying, not long after, I tried to physically make way through the crowd and get outa there with her.

There - got back home extremely tired. Slept through the night, not until I 'knocked' the wall by my bedside -- yes a nice bump onto the wall with my forehead. Geez.. never had I got so 'blur' in my sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»