What can PMS do to you?
*ok at the moment that I'm typing this, Thiery Henry just scored the goal for Arsenal!! GOAL!!!
From Friday late night (so sleepy during m.puja), when I yelled so loudly at my parents due to my stupid attitude problem - refusing to buy NST for dad while he was away to Langkawi for 3 days. There's some contest in NST that's why he wanted the NST, and I know I wont have the time to buy newspaper for him in the morning, by the time I finish work and do all the other stuff that's more important to do, I know I will 'forget' to buy the NST. So by not disappointing dad for 'forgetting to buy', I have to refuse to buy and hope can take no for an answer. It seems he can't take no for an answer, he can't understand why I can do all the things in the world, but I just can't buy a newspaper for him.
I still can't find the logic here.. *is it the works of PMS?!*
Then on Sat & Sun morning, it was all about exercise. My back was / is still feeling quite strain (dont wanna sound like I'm such an old lady)...
Saturday Night - LIVERPOOL BEAT CHEALSEA 2-0?!?! Now how can I miss that?!
OK, where was I, watching Japanese Drum Concert at Istana Budaya... the show was superb.. but there was anxiety running through my mind, which I find it quite illogical. Ok found the answer, most highly probably due to PMS!
*...Thiery Henry just scored the 2nd gOaL for Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then Sunday morning, teaching orientation class 7-8 year old students, could make you sink in watching the looks of the innocent cute kids. When I asked 'who else should you show your love and care for besides to the animal friends?' ... one boy sitting at the back, innocently very slowly raised his finger. I looked at him, and allowed him to speak, he said "God". I totally lost my instinctive sarcasm with the kids... I just talked very nicely and loudly reaching out to the kids, at one point my voicebox got disrupted.
Slept through the afternoon on the sofa, until dad switched on the TV to watch Malaysia vs Indonesia badminton finals! I'm like whoaah.. like totally awaken. How can I just go from 'sleepmode' to 'wakemode'?
After feeling so excited over Malaysia's victory, I went on cleaning-mode.... another sign of PMS!
Even now at 2am, you're asking why am I not asleep?! Err... PMS?! Arsenal beat MU woh!
No comments:
Post a Comment