Thursday, April 26, 2007

stupid stuff at work...

I made calls to users

First (with japanese) -
me : hello so & so, can I speak to morita-san?
user : moshi moshi, maamamicicimsoweroshhwe...
me : hello? Can I speak to morita-san?
user : *click* dooooooot
me : *shit..why did she put down my phone, so afraid of speaking english?*

Second (with australian) -
me : hello can I speak to so & so?
user : Heeelloo? Hellloooo??
me : hello can I speak to so & so?
user : Heeelloo? Hellloooo??
me : HELLO?? Can you hear me?!?
user : Heeelloo? *click* dooooooot

Suddenly, I turn off the blur brain, and realise the stupid phone was on mute.

~*~

On another note, I got a reply from this Jap user, so funny...

Hi Mei-san,

Thank you for your email.
If you would like to check my PC, you can check whenever you want.
I am avialable anytime.
Fastable, Should I what to do?
Shall I call helpdesk?

Morita