Friday, December 14, 2007

Don't cry for me, Malaysia!

I would have become a political activist, if all you need is alot of passion and belief of what you truly believe in, then I'd really become one. To become somebody to take on the fight, the fight for people to see for themselves what this country truly means to them. Why can't they see it? (at the back of my mind, I really pity all the rural voters in this country who's putting them all in the house)

What about my own big town PJ where city-folks are supposed to be more aware of what's happening. Why hasn't it changed? Suddenly I have a thought that miss Chew accident is also part of the prophecy! Now everybody pity her. Even I feel so sorry for her, she's still in the hospital in Kuantan (she's gonna get more sympathy vote than wisdom vote for DAP). But I never voted for her and I wish to tell everyone not to vote for her, not because she's not nice and kindhearted, but because she's not representing your VOICE! You are screaming and shouting and crying... but nobody is standing up for what you want to say.

The law is ammended just like that.

They send them to ISA just like that.

But maybe, it is only me who is screaming and getting angry inside. From the Buddhist perspective -- it is supposed to be me that made me angry. I still can't tell WHY am I angry, why do I feel like shooting people who are ignorant of the policies & never care to find out .......

IS that it? People generally do not want to find out what's there to fight for. People do not want to rock the boat to keep life just the way it is. People do not like to progress further to be like other developed countries. People like to complain but do not want to change things.

I guess I can sum up my frustration over 2 types of people:
i) the truly ignorant group who's lowly educated who's thankful & happy for having little money in their pocket.
ii) the highly educated people who could have just find out more about what's truly happening & make that change but didn't bother.

1 comment:

mcc said...

D next Juan and Evita Peron;P....Si Si....Senorita????