I get aggravated when people start talking politics with me, when people don't seem to understand why they shouldn't vote for the charming cute CMF. Can make my heartbeat so fast and fuming inside.
Maybe a big part of my problem is when I don't see the point from the other side. I don't see why would anyone join MCA or support MCA (unless they're being forced to like my uncle). My uncle is MCA life member only because he's being forced to by his former boss. How about people who's not being forced to join MCA? I was brainwashed by my family since I was born, to deny the ruling party the 2/3 majority. So I could never understand why support MCA? So TAR college is a big deal? Why should there be a need to have a 'chinese' college / uni if there's so many public uni?
What kinda world is my country living, if I have to give to the 'law' that is ammended to suit the likings of certain kind? I've always thought that my parents are quite poor (there's no way I get to go overseas or private college after form5) but I know of my Malay friend in school who is richer than me, who get to enter straight to UM right after form5?!! Err... I thought we got almost the same result... how can I remain genuine friends with her without feeling the pinch? Why is my beloved country pinching me?
I hate it when things are unfair... I heard it so many times, that life IS unfair. I'm not going to Karma here, becos I don't understand why Dhamma speakers never touch on politics. Do monks vote? Is it right to vote for a party which is known to be corrupted? Does it result in bad karma? I believe Karma is still at work in the development of this country as a whole, when we see the growth (or slow growth) of this country as compared to the rich natural resources that we boast to have. What we learn in geography in school, all the timber, oil, rainforest, nature, people, sunshine, peace... why is my country ringgit currency depreciating against the Sing dollar? We have relatives in Singapore island, why are they super smart and we're dumber? Why must the smart ones take up ASEAN scholarship and go to Spore and then settle down there?
I can relate to many many opposition politicans from either the DAP or PKR or even watchdogs... but why are there so many people who voted against the Barisan-Rakyat (before)?
I wish RPK or Haris Ibrahim can become the Prime Minister, Fong Po Kuan become the deputy PM. Tony Pua become Minister of Education. Jeff Ooi become Minister of Energy, Communications and Multimedia. Anwar become errr... Minister of Finance? LKS should learn to relax and enjoy the fruition of his great cause, or made Tun Tan Sri LKS.
~*~
On another note... I had a weird argument with my one of a kind brother. He didn't register to vote, but he's feeling the hype of the election, so in order to 'do this part'.. he decided to culik all the email contacts (including that of all from my addressbook) and spam everyone a youtube link abt a Buddhist temple demolition with a grammatically wrong comment coined by himself. I don't know if its being sent already... talking to my bro is like chicken and duck talk. He think he's doing it right by spreading the word around to as many people as possible (by grabbing every and any email addresses he could grab without filtering)... I found Thai friend's email... i found my ex-cllg email... like wtf?! What are you doing bro?! What if you're sending stuff to my boss who's probably not Buddhist and urrrgsssgh... my bro replied "so? you're so scared? what are you scared of? this is how we can spread the words to as many people as possible! What are you scared of?"
$%#$&%*$#^$%@~!@#$*^ without my knowledge you're spamming all the people who know me?! And you call this "doing something big to support the opposition party"?
Yes was his blunt reply... he said "you don't know me, if I want to do something, I will do it as big as I can... I can even print this out and give it to all the people...."
I give up... He lives in the I-believe-I-know-I-can-Amway world, I come from another planet. I'm still disappointed I couldn't get my own bro to register to vote, and my bro shooting me back for 'being so scared' to spam all my friends video link that my dad showed him. (aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Oh well... I live in a world with people come from all perspective. People who I'll never understand, and people who'll not understand what I'm trying to say.
Quote sayang "let go...."
1 comment:
u cant change the world alone... but u can do ur part to help in changing the world :)
cheers, YT
Post a Comment