Monday, March 24, 2008

Contradictory vs Hypocrisy

Does being self-contradictory leads people to think that I'm a hypocrite? Not that it matters to me what other people think of me, just that I dislike pretentious people so its better if I do not leave any perception that I could be one.

Many a times, I try to seek answer to why am I a choleric yet still phlegmatic at the same time? Why am I laidback, carefree and easygoing... sometimes quiet when I don't like the crowd, but on a 180 degree turn I could be extrovert, bossy and fast-moving?

How can I say 'chinchai-lah' and say ok-lah, but on the other hand, I know that there should be good standard if not the best for improvements. How can I don't care and yet care?

How can I be ESTP for one online quiz and but ENTJ on facebook quiz?

Maybe at the end of the day, I know I'd rather choose to make things happen than watch things happen.

No comments: