Thursday, July 17, 2008

My f***ed up country

Well its pointless to rant about the gridlock in KL last Monday, more so because I was not caught in it (reason why I choose location over better reasons), but I sooooooooooo cannot tahan what my country is going into.

Constantly glued on Mkini.com... it is sooooooooooooooo pathetic what the BN-government is trying to do. Who the #^%^$^%&*@!! care if a 60-year-old man raped a 23-year-old tall young man?!! Oh they say sodomy is big sin in Islam, punishable to 20 years in jail if convicted... oh you means that's WHY the government has no other proper intelligent way to stop the opposition from taking helm? No wonder the BN is scoring its own goal.

Too bad I didn't listen to the debate live on TV (went to bgf support dr. cky talk), but I wished the media, the people, the parliament would all seriously look into the impending economy crisis. We're all wasting so much effort, so much publicity, so much time wasted in roadlocks due to stupid politics and to rub salt into wounds... they're not talking about how to tackle the heart-attack composite index?! Just let it drop further and further?!

Just let prices sour? Just ignore the relevent points brought up in the debate? Why the government and the Sbah/Swak MPs got no balls? Just read world economy news and I don't know when to press the panic button or if I should already be panic!

Anyway... I have to learn to release my air inside my body... cannot keep getting sucked in feeling like the stupidest fool being a Malaysian.

I don't even care if there's a street protest right now, I would just march on the street like all fellow 90% of the urban folks who voted for opposition on March 8.

Screw the governemnt.. screw BN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nowadays a lot of things to read in newspaper!

-yt-