Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hmm...

Hmm... if you're wondering who's the schweird girl that called me out of no where, she was my secondary school classmate. I wonder what I can say to her on the phone when she narrated about her unreal story about her ex-boss mind-reading her & claiming to be jesus? Maybe I should directly enrole to join level2 of the BGF counselling course!

What is counseling?
Counseling is a process that enables a person in need (PIN) to sort out issues and reach decisions affecting his life.

It involves talking with another person in a way that helps the PIN solve a problem or helps to create conditions that will cause the PIN to understand and/or improve his behavior, character, values or life circumstances.

It is not about giving advice (*should remember that*). It is about helping and supporting a person in need to find an understanding and answers that work for that person. Counseling is a friendly, supportive and positive approach to personal development.

~*~
No regret, I skipped the past life talk at BGF to be home watching the closing ceremony of beijing olympic. Very very interesting! The pretty qibao the ladies wore -- i want! Esp the those worn by the medal/flower ladies with flair skirt... so cool.
Somehow I have high hopes for China (economy wise)! Although I speak like a Malaysian and feel totally Malaysian... I wish I could wear the traditional chinese baju & understand 华文.
Broadly speaking... I wish for China, India together with East Asia, South Asia & SEAsia to move or challenge the world.
Finish crapping... :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So,now only u register 4 the counselling course. Coz v r still lack of manpower/womenpower.;P