Friday, August 01, 2008

Interview and mom

I better blog a quick one before I head off to a frenzy Fri-Sun. I went for the As interview this evening, only to have the interview contact person ON LEAVE. Then I waited till a little past interview time, and the guard finally got somebody to pick up the phone, and asked whoever to come out to greet me. So I waited until no mood liow.. a chinese guy with one tiny earing on his left ear came out to shake my hand... and said his name. AND I totally can't remember his name. His tag is always covered.


I'm expected to be interviewed by 2 indian guys but why am I talking to a chinese guy? Hmm.. so anyway the whole crap abt the As interview, is just like how Mudz (already cleaning shit in As) have warned me -- NOT to take it up, to firefight or clean shit. Imagine being hired to lead / drive a whole new asset mgt system from zero... well infact negative zero. It's already in a mess... how to start from zero? Actually a big part of me is saying -- GO for it! You love challenging yourself... you want to be like a consultant, and go fix other ppl's problem and you like to do that! Why are the circumstances stopping me?


The craziest thing that came out of my interview today is not about the interview, but about my whole new inspired self -- that I want to change! Errr... not that drastically, but I want to go speak to my teamlead abt new roles and ask for transfer! Never ask never know! I was even telling myself, heck go ask for transfer to Spore temporary also syiok wat... I'm so sampat that its 2.40am now and I'm still online.. to just finish off all my todo-list.


Closed 2 epf investment sales... so abit semangat for myself... was hoping to close my cousin sis dca investment, but I don't have any maybank autodebit form left! ISssghhh... tomorrow... Fri when I go HQ uptown to submit sale gotta request for more autodebit forms. Meanwhile at uptown, I could also settle the legal fee payment. *I just enjoy killing multiple birds with one stone*


Oh ya.. the motivation for writing blog was initially about my annoying mom... again. I just don't know why I have to 'react' to her, because all she's trying to do is just to "talk to me" but I can't engage in any meaningful normal conversation with her. NOT when she goes


(before leaving the house for interview)
- "your hair ah! Why do something to your hair?!" *keep running faster out of the house*


(when she's folding the clothes and I'm seated nearby in the hall, suddenly..)
- "so you don't like the As job right? you must make courtesy call to say you're not going for the second interview if ever they call you back ah... ppl so good call you for interview.. you dont like you must call back ppl to say you dont like..." *i didn't say I don't like job*

(when she ask me to write 'attention to raymond' on the envelop)
- "WHY YOU WRITE LIkE THAT?!" huh?
- "So rude! You should write Mr... after so many years you dunno how to put Mr.?!"

(when I took the liberty to give 2 biji durians to neighbour since our hse got so many biji)
- "why you so kaypoh go tell people you want to give them durian? nevermind, since your aunty is not coming tonight, you can give the durians to neighbour..."
- "WHAT?!? you gave only 2 biji? HAIYOOOO!!! Dunno how to give dun give la! Where got ppl give 2 biji durian!!?"

*faint*

I feel like blaming myself for being such a no good daughter who dunno how to talk to her mom nicely, but on the other hand... I wish I don't have to talk to her ever & she don't come ask me why I don't talk to her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memang 'ketua sampat'....'sampat queen' .....the ONE and onli...'SAMPAT'...;P

Anonymous said...

haha, at least your mum noticed that you were at home...hey, appreciate her la.

next time, when u got mini MJ oredi, u know know how your mum is feeling now =)

klangboy